Diet Transition

Options
2»

Replies

• maisieraef
    maisieraef Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I think you should set mfp to lose 1 or 1.5lbs per week and set yourself to lightly active and see how many calories that gives you.

It gives me 2,240, it was giving me around 1,700 for 2lbs per week
  • KrissFlavored
    KrissFlavored Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Okay, so you have two Choices.

Work on calorie dense meals and eat 1700 and see how your hunger is, if your good, then 1700 is fine. If you find that your still a little nibbly then increase it by 250 calories, so 1950, which will change you from 2lbs per week to 1.5lbs per week loss.
  • maisieraef
    maisieraef Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Okay, so you have two Choices.

Work on calorie dense meals and eat 1700 and see how your hunger is, if your good, then 1700 is fine. If you find that your still a little nibbly then increase it by 250 calories, so 1950, which will change you from 2lbs per week to 1.5lbs per week loss.

Thank you so much! Today I ate almost 1800 (1777) and i feel great so I think I’m gonna try that again tomorrow and just see how it goes. (Starting adding olive oil to my meals now and it helps!)
  • KrissFlavored
    KrissFlavored Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    That's good!
    I noticed in your first post you mentioned eating seafood and chicken again so you have a lot of options available to you to get creative with. Have fun in the kitchen, I do lol.. I'm always on pinterest trying new things lol