Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• that_night_in_paristhat_night_in_paris Member Posts: 457 Member Member Posts: 457 Member
    I can't stand spicy chicken sandwiches. Why can't those people put hot/spicy sauce on their chicken sandwich instead. Because you wanna know what happens... I order a regular flippin' chicken sandwich and, by honest mistake of our overworked and underpaid fast food workers, I end up biting into the spicy version when I get home. And my cat has to hear language he's not supposed to hear.

This is what happens when you curse in front of your cat.

Nvm...to grapic.

Text it? I'll DM you my phone number.

J/k
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 1,814 Member Member Posts: 1,814 Member
    I can't stand spicy chicken sandwiches. Why can't those people put hot/spicy sauce on their chicken sandwich instead. Because you wanna know what happens... I order a regular flippin' chicken sandwich and, by honest mistake of our overworked and underpaid fast food workers, I end up biting into the spicy version when I get home. And my cat has to hear language he's not supposed to hear.

This is what happens when you curse in front of your cat.

Nvm...to grapic.

Text it? I'll DM you my phone number.

J/k

😂my cat has been bringing in his catches.

Moral of the story. Dont curse in front of your cat.
  • SierraMcCandiesSierraMcCandies Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    When people don’t close the cabinets, shower curtain etc when they’re done
  • jjsavohjjsavoh Member Posts: 134 Member Member Posts: 134 Member

Agreed

Little things that irk me are people not waiting long enough before jumping into a convo
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member
    jjsavoh wrote: »

Agreed

Little things that irk me are people not waiting long enough before jumping into a convo

Cut some slack for the socially awkward. We’re trying
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,120 Member Member Posts: 3,120 Member
    People receiving an honor saying “I’m humbled.” I can show you what being humbled looks like if you want.
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,947 Member Member Posts: 1,947 Member
    People ( in my household) who can’t stand to see grated cheese on the counter without nibbling at it every time they pass by
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 1,814 Member Member Posts: 1,814 Member
    Allergies
    Extremely loud sneezers
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,137 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,137 Member
    when i walk into my bathroom,
    reach over to flip the light switch and hit the top of my hand on the door jamb, in the same spot every time, ouch.
    edited May 13
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,137 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,137 Member
    my downdraft gas stovetop
    when i turn on the fan it sucks the flame down the fan.
    ridiculous engineering.
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,947 Member Member Posts: 1,947 Member
    When he doesn’t allow me to enjoy a walk without it becoming a workout session

Being awake 3:03am
  • racergurltnracergurltn Member Posts: 76 Member Member Posts: 76 Member
    When people get to close to my personal space in stores. (Pre corona) I just don’t like being herded along through the grocery register line. I’ve elbowed people to back the F up too.
  • Go_DeskerciseGo_Deskercise Member Posts: 1,458 Member Member Posts: 1,458 Member
    People that walk into my work and tell us "what a gorgeous day it is outside" - We are all stuck in here in our cubicles working, but yeah..... please go on about the weather we can't enjoy
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 24,235 Member Member Posts: 24,235 Member
    Alarm clocks
    when it goes on and on and on
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Member Posts: 1,744 Member Member Posts: 1,744 Member
    A thing that irks me is when people say "oh" while reciting a phone number instead of zero.
  • that_night_in_paristhat_night_in_paris Member Posts: 457 Member Member Posts: 457 Member
    I get really irked when I'm watching the weather report on the local news and the weather anchor tries to slide in their suggestions for outdoor activities.

"We're gonna be looking at low 80s with a cool breeze from the northwest... just a terrific morning to take the kids out for a jog before it really starts to heat up in the afternoon."

Hey. Um. No one gives a *kitten* what your idea of a terrific morning is. I'm not going jogging, lady!!!!
    June bugs (Japanese Beetles) erupting out of the grass in large amounts.
    Long ago I had a Dachshund who loved eating them, ew.
  • SuzySunshine99SuzySunshine99 Member Posts: 1,831 Member Member Posts: 1,831 Member
    When you check the Don’t Show This Again button in the dialogue box, but it keeps showing it again, EVERY single time.