At my heaviest weight this morning

DeButterflyx
DeButterflyx Posts: 41 Member
edited May 2020 in Motivation and Support
Struggling with my weight since having babys. It's just not coming off as easy. The thing is I know calorie counting has worked really well for me in the past and still does as recently I was doing it and started loosing but fell off the wagon ordering a takeaway and junk.
I have around 5 stone (70lbs) to loose to get to my goal. Feels like a mountain to climb
Any one else in the same boat or have any motivational advise?

Replies

• wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Allow yourself some treats from time to time. Make it part of your plan. That way you won't feel like you've ruined your progress by having takeaway or the occasional junk food.
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    I still have about 70 lbs to lose after having my daughter. I've set my weight loss at 1-1.5 lbs a week. I also focus on breaking my weight loss down into smaller goals. 10-15 lbs at a time. I'm mindful of my calories and don't cut out any foods. I work them into my goals. Keep the focus and you'll see the results. Slow and steady is the best approach.
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Break it down into smaller goals. Focus on losing the first 5 lbs. Maybe plan a reward for yourself at each increment of 5 as a way to celebrate the small successes.