I am really excited, I lost 31 inches in one year

shirazumdraws
shirazumdraws Posts: 63 Member
I was not really large to begin with. I looked chubby and later stocky. And never thought I will lose this much. Up until last week, I was stressed because I have lost the first 20 pounds but was stuck at a same weight for more than 4 months and was not seeing any progress.

I upped my calorie and started training less but hiking more and today after 4 months, I am down 5 pounds and lost 6 inches from places. 2, 2, 1, 0.5, 0.5 respectively from waist, hips, chest, right thigh, left thigh.

My starting weight and stats on 23rd February, 2019 were,

SW : 140 pounds
Chest : 37''
Waist : 32''
Belly Button : 34''
Lower Belly : 38''
Hips : 38''
Right Thigh : 22''
Left Thigh : 22''

Current weight and stats as of today, 17th May, 2020 are,

CW : 114 pounds
Chest : 34''
Waist : 26''
Belly Button : 28''
Lower Belly : 30''
Hips : 36''
Right Thigh : 19''
Left Thigh : 19''

Also, I am just 4 ft 11'' - 151 cm and a 30 years old woman.

Replies

• jensauce
    jensauce Posts: 150 Member
    Great job! I’m a little shorty, too (5’0”, 103lbs). The last few pounds are the hardest to lose - - it took me a whole year to lose the final 20.

Have you reached your goal weight? If not, what is it? :)
  • shirazumdraws
    jensauce wrote: »
    Great job! I’m a little shorty, too (5’0”, 103lbs). The last few pounds are the hardest to lose - - it took me a whole year to lose the final 20.

Have you reached your goal weight? If not, what is it? :)

Thank you tons :blush:

My goal weight is 105-110 pounds which is 5-10 pounds more to lose. But I am quite comfortable of how I am right now. May be I will try to maintain this weight for another six months and then will think of losing the last pounds.
  • L010
    L010 Posts: 139 Member
    @shirazumdraws - Great progress !
    So what is the logic/thought process behind increasing the calories and changing the workout .
    Thanks in advance.
  • shirazumdraws
    L010 wrote: »
    @shirazumdraws - Great progress !
    So what is the logic/thought process behind increasing the calories and changing the workout .
    Thanks in advance.

I was eating somewhere around 1300-1400 and was working out for five days. I have been ravenously hungry for the past couple of months and ate 4000-5000 calories on a few days. I upped my calorie to see if that helps with my binges and it did. I eat around 1700-2000 calorie and I have more energy while working out and kind of losing weight gradually. I guess it works like a reverse diet for me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!