Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• eccentricplazaeccentricplaza Member Posts: 115 Member Member Posts: 115 Member
    Ripped or thinned paper money. I feel like it's going to be rejected by people. Poor dollar had a rough life.
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,947 Member Member Posts: 1,947 Member
    Guys with fiancés who still need reassurance and an ego boosts, that will do anything to get your attention just to see if they still got it..

No body carrrress, you’re pathetic. You lose all attractiveness and appeal to me once you got a ring.
  • that_night_in_paristhat_night_in_paris Member Posts: 457 Member Member Posts: 457 Member
    vanityy99 wrote: »
    Guys with fiancés who still need reassurance and an ego boosts, that will do anything to get your attention just to see if they still got it..

No body carrrress, you’re pathetic. You lose all attractiveness and appeal to me once you got a ring.
    You ok, buddy?
  • spookyfacespookyface Member Posts: 324 Member Member Posts: 324 Member
    My son puts his empty beer can in his shoe next to the couch.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,623 Member Member Posts: 11,623 Member
    When they put the tag right where you scroll your thumb 🤬
  • alancorey1979alancorey1979 Member Posts: 93 Member Member Posts: 93 Member
    When I log on to Animal Crossing and see that someone harvested all my fruit and picked all my flowers... again.

Leave my effing fruit trees and flowers alone
  • grace173grace173 Member Posts: 180 Member Member Posts: 180 Member
    When you check the Don’t Show This Again button in the dialogue box, but it keeps showing it again, EVERY single time.

This. I keep getting this disgusting ear wax ad pop up ugh :s
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,947 Member Member Posts: 1,947 Member
    When my dads Caribbean accent slips through and my mom corrects it... but she never corrects her sisters Portuguese accent.

That doesn’t irk me little that’s go to jail worthy.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,137 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,137 Member
    This app, FIX IT!
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 2,409 Member Member Posts: 2,409 Member
    Cheeto finger prints all over the couch.
    Wash your hands once in awhile. Really. Have you not learned anything during Covid-19???
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,137 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,137 Member
    Repetition
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 18,242 Member Member Posts: 18,242 Member
    When I log on to Animal Crossing and see that someone harvested all my fruit and picked all my flowers... again.

Leave my effing fruit trees and flowers alone

I hope you find strength and comfort in these most troubling of times.
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,623 Member Member Posts: 11,623 Member
    When they ask a yes or no question and before you can answer, ask the same question but opposite... Like

Do you want to leave?
    Are we going to stay?

😑... Yes
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 8,079 Member Member Posts: 8,079 Member
    Waking up with a headache for no discernible reason.
    The New Normal
    The New Reality

I wonder how many people are actually buying the bs that’s trying to be shoved down our throats without us noticing. 🤬
  • that_night_in_paristhat_night_in_paris Member Posts: 457 Member Member Posts: 457 Member
    The New Normal
    The New Reality

I wonder how many people are actually buying the bs that’s trying to be shoved down our throats without us noticing. 🤬
    What if we never get to mosh at a No Doubt concert again tho :anguished:
    "Limited Menu"

Oh hell, when is this thing gonna be over so I can order the clam chowder sourdough bowl at IHOP again.
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 1,814 Member Member Posts: 1,814 Member
    My hairy knee caps. Somehow they always get missed. :|
    My hairy knee caps. Somehow they always get missed. :|
    How many friend requests so far?