What We're Eating

Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: 2 egg omelette with leek, mushroom, and spinach
    Snack: Chocolate protein shake, side of cottage cheese topped with black pepper
    Snack: Iced coffee
    Dinner: Shrimp fajita mix over rice topped with cheese, salsa, and a small bit of greek yogurt
    Dessert: Greek yogurt and raspberries

Hoping to call this good, but if not I'll likely either add a protein bar or 2 squares of dark chocolate
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Almond milk latte

English muffin w/butter & jam, chicken maple sausages, scrambled eggs

Teriyaki chicken & brocolli

Cheez itz & cookies n cream chocolate
  • Mazintrov13
    Mazintrov13 Posts: 133 Member
    Breakfast- fruit bowl with pineapple, blueberrys, raspberries, apple, natural yoghurt, chia seeds, protein powder, walnuts and cashews

Lunch- cooked capsicum, red onion, eggplant, pumpkin, can of tuna, avocado, cottage cheese, relish

Dinner- homemade freezer meal- broccoli and sweet potato soup with bacon and shredded chicken. Add cottage cheese and roasted Brussel sprouts and pumpkin.

Snack apple
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Breakfast
    Vanilla greek yogurt with some cherries mixed in. 2 cups of coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Tacos on soft shell tortillas with all the fixings 👍and some warm chips. Large diet coke
    Dinner
    TBD
    After breakfast going to walk our trail..aiming for 8 miles but I got a huge blister on my baby toe walking yesterday. So if the toe is willing so am i😊
  • netitheyeti
    netitheyeti Posts: 539 Member
    breakfast:
    rye bread with peanut butter and a big glass of goats milk

lunch:
    one chicken thigh, some asparagus, sweet potato, and some mixed veggies

snack:
    2 apricots

dinner:
    mixed frozen berries and plain low fat greek yogurt with some chia seeds mixed in
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    +coffee with cream & sugar along with a big bowl of Frosted Flakes
    +I have nothing planned for the rest of the day besides my glass of wine I have when relaxing/reading. I really want some Jamaican food and I might just do it. I’m thinking either jerk chicken or oxtail with rice & peas, cabbage, and plantains. My mouth is watering just imagining this precious plate. 🤤
  • rainingribbons
    edited May 2020
    Brunch: Coffee with creamer, dark chocolate protein pancakes with blueberries and raspberries, mimosa for National Mimosa day!
    Post workout: Chocolate strawberry protein shake
    Way early dindins cause I was starving: Fajita steak and veggies on a whole wheat tortilla with a lil cheese, salsa, and Greek yogurt instead of sour cream, Leinenkugal
    Dessert: Rose and cream ice cream on a waffle cone

Likewly will also have a later snack of tuna and crackers or cottage cheese to hit protein.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Breakfast: A pair of Starbucks veggie egg bites, a short double espresso, and a Vega protein shake

Snack: Simply Protein BBQ chips and a black coffee

Lunch: Beer simmered beans with whole-wheat couscous and 4 slices of chicken bacon. Oh, and a glass of low-sodium V8

Snack: CoolWay cookie dough ice cream (meh). Fiber supplement mixed with a glass of water

Dinner: Not there yet...likely a shrimp and zucchini stir-fry
  • laurenq1991
    laurenq1991 Posts: 384 Member
    Breakfast: didn't have

Lunch: Boston Market combo meal -- 1/4 white meat chicken, mac and cheese, creamed spinach, cornbread, unsweetened iced tea

Snack: Panera everything bagel with cream cheese and vanilla latte

Dinner: Decided to have a light dinner since I ate so much earlier in the day, so I had a bowl of silken tofu and fresh fruit (peaches, strawberries, blueberries), two slices of whole-wheat toast, and a mug of Irish Breakfast tea. For my husband though, I made Gardein beefless ground sauteed with bell peppers, mushrooms, tomato sauce, Tabasco, onion powder, and garlic powder, and served with jasmine rice.
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Cheerios, unsweetened almond milk and a banana. 2 cups coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Taco salad using leftovers from Saturday, 1 slice cornbread with butter and a large diet coke
    Dinner
    TBD
  • kbushe3221
    I went so over in calories yesterday so I plan to be back on track today!

+black coffee with half a large avocado
    +creamy tomato soup with mozzarella sprinkles and a slice of fresh bread
    +probably a reasonable serving of rice & beans
    +wine
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, 2 eggs scrambled with onion, kale, and Parmesan cheese. Also a peach - haven't had one in years and it was so good!!
    Lunch: Cheese, crackers, and 2 slices each of elk, bison, and deer summer sausage
    Snack: 2 cookies worth of homemade snickerdoodle dough
    Dinner: Leftover steak fajitas
    Dessert: One snickerdoodle cookie (actually baked this time)
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Protein bar and 1 cup coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Spicy bean and rice, side salad with light ranch salad dressing and a large diet coke
    Dinner
    TBD
    Snack
    Popcorn
    Trying to clean some random things from my panty and refrigerator this week..Have a great Monday everyone 😊
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, kale and onion in scrambled eggs with parmesan, one peach
    Snack: Skinny vanilla latte
    Lunch: 3 Chick Fil A chicken strips, just under half an order of fries, 1 packet of sauce, and a few sips of Dr. Pepper
    Dinner: Jamaican jerk chicken with rice and sauteed zucchini
    Dessert: Chocolate protein shake, potentially with strawberries added in if I can skimp off some calories from dinner
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    edited May 2020
    (2) Almond milk latte

Bread w/ butter & jam

Smoothie

Rotisserie chicken, red lentil soup

Pringles
  • kbushe3221
    So it was another bad day of eating this week due to my sister’s bday. Since there’s no going out we celebrated with moms cooking.

+coffee with cream and sugar and a rice crispy treat
    +(random) spicy morning star patty with a little mayo & sirracha, couple slices of salami and goldfish
    +lasagna, salmon, Brussel sprouts, and strawberry short cake

No wine for me tonight lol
  • hawksgirl229
    Breakfast
    Protein bar and 1 cup of coffee with splenda and half and half
    Lunch
    Leftover spicy beans and rice with some cheddar cheese and sour cream on top. Side salad with light ranch salad dressing and a large diet coke.
    Dinner
    TBD
    Have a great day everyone 😊
  • hawksgirl229
    Congrats on your niece kbushe3221.