Wife thinks I'm attractive again πŸ₯‡

Neil7905
Neil7905 Posts: 275 Member
edited May 2020 in Success Stories
When you're not you, you don't act like you. I think when you put weight on, the visual has the same effect as the mental. Not just for you. Since I've been losing weight, my confidence has risen, my posture changed and I have a self confidence, which just makes my wife look up & notice. Now I think with the right application of flowers & money, I can really make a change πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Replies

• Neil7905
    πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Emma , I'm pretty sure I used spell check before sending πŸ˜‚ No mention of housework πŸ˜‚
  • minimiss669
    minimiss669 Posts: 86 Member
    Its good tp keep your spouse on their toes! New life into your marriage. A good thing!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    You're definitely attractive. Maybe your wife needs to give you flowers and money. :D Congrats on your weight loss and marriage improvements!
  • Neil7905
    Thanks Hollis !! It's all with a punch of salt really!!
  • hrod215
    hrod215 Posts: 163 Member
    Honestly, at this point, the housework is really the game changer. I swear to all the powers that be if I come home to dishes, a messy counter, with two other adults who are at the house all day during this stupid pandemic while I've been at the office all day since 7am... I'mma gonna light fire to the place and walk away.

Preach sister! Housework over flowers any damn day!
  • Neil7905
    Wow! Wow! Wow! Come on ladies! One step at a time πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
  • Neil7905
    πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Bear I agree! Seriously, my daily routine is: Dish washer, kids b-fast, kids dressed & teeth. Mainly in charge of the garden, including hanging washing out,baking with the kids inld bread and scones. Washing the windows.
    The only thing I can think of is my body πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
  • Neil7905
    bear2303 wrote: Β»
    No but seriously, do some housework and she'll love you forever. My husband cleaned our bathroom last night and I swear the man looks more like brad pitt to me today its so strange.... lol

Sorry forgot to use quote x
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member

Neil7905 wrote: Β»
    πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Bear I agree! Seriously, my daily routine is: Dish washer, kids b-fast, kids dressed & teeth. Mainly in charge of the garden, including hanging washing out,baking with the kids inld bread and scones. Washing the windows.
    The only thing I can think of is my body πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Sounds like you're doing a lot and shes a lucky lady! My hubs is also the baker in our family though his specialty is cinnamon rolls which are MURDER on my calories LOL
  • nwachim
    nwachim Posts: 111 Member
    This thread made me smile and laugh a lot, thank you to all of you that commented. @Neil7905 congratulations on you weight loss.
  • Neil7905
    nwachim wrote: Β»
    This thread made me smile and laugh a lot, thank you to all of you that commented. @Neil7905 congratulations on you weight loss.

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Thanks!! X It's all with a punch of a salt mind. Probably enough for a heart attack πŸ˜‚
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    Awe nice to read such a nice and funny post and comments! :) Congrats!
  • Neil7905
    Awe nice to read such a nice and funny post and comments! :) Congrats!

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Thanks eva, we take the rough with the smooth. πŸ˜‰
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!