Well this is a little embarrassing

2»

Replies

• mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 523 Member
    While some of this is likely constipation some of it will be an effect that you are not filling up your tank as much so you may go less often. Make sure you drink enough water and are eating fiber rich foods to help Things move along.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    edited May 2020
    All bran cereal with blueberries, honey and milk. it will keep you regular. Drink plenty of water! more than you think you need. I know from experience with chronic constipation all my life. Water and fiber is key! by the way, I need to consume at least 40-50 grams of fiber. 30 doesn't cut it for me.
  • megan9567
    megan9567 Posts: 157 Member
    Here’s a very gentle yet effective remedy. First thing in the morning, drink a big glass of warm water. As warm as you can comfortably stand to drink in one go. Zero calories and no chemicals, and it’s never disappointed me yet.
    I also second the thoughts above, that in an effort to cut down calories you may have upped your fiber and decreased fat intake too quickly for your system to handle. A quarter to a half of an avocado a day may restore the balance for you - it did for me in that situation.

I second that! I actually drink a glass of very warm water with one fresh organic lemon or lime ( cut into pieces with skin). I drink a cup before going to bed and two big cups around 12 oz each within the first hour after I get up. I go to the bathroom without fail before I take a shower in the morning. Try it for few days and see if it helps.