WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Johnny Chicago
  • majestix1978
    majestix1978 Posts: 2 Member
    Christos, from Greece!!
  • tommyw85
    tommyw85 Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hey I'm Tommy from oxford!! Looking for some friends to help motivate me and to learn from
  • ironrobsmith
    ironrobsmith Posts: 8 Member
    Louisville KY USA
  • trackmyflub
    trackmyflub Posts: 3 Member
    BC Canada here. 🇨🇦
  • baylsjem
    baylsjem Posts: 13 Member
    I’m from the lovely Utah! 🌲
  • BillsTurn
    BillsTurn Posts: 10 Member
    I’m rotten to the core. Have a twisted sense of humor. Rarely a gentleman. But I’m a hellova guy to know! Feel free to join me on this adventure.
  • dymphnadaniels
    dymphnadaniels Posts: 154 Member
    I'm from Missouri and need to lose about 200 pounds (just under). I know I have a long ways to go and would love some friends to support me and that I can support as well.
  • Sal_Qas7
    Sal_Qas7 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi there, have lost 90 lbs before, but tried bulking and kinda failed 😅. Wanting to get into calisthenics now and trying to lose 30 pounds now! Would love some new friends, feel free to add me!
  • tghunter3
    tghunter3 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello I am Tristen 21 years and I am in Canada my diet had to change immediately after I got News that I was allergic to milk and wheat and I have always was allergic to nuts I use to be a McDonald’s everyday some time twice and I am just trying to find normal foods for me any help with tips thanks
  • Neil7905
    Neil7905 Posts: 275 Member
    Hi I'm Neil U.K 😉
  • KungfuPandin
    KungfuPandin Posts: 90 Member
    Hey I'm Nicole from Australia, I'm on the last few kgs which is insanely hard to get off. Working towards my first ever half marathon 😬.. I'm back to MFP to help inspire me and get motivated. I'm a chronic starter stopper. Had a lot of disturbing health issues (bone health, asthma, hormone etc) not so long ago and took up running. That was a great decision. Looking for friends so we can motivate each other. 🙂
  • Neil7905
    Neil7905 Posts: 275 Member
    You sound like a success story, but I'm guessing the struggle is more so when you're nearing the end. Good luck, hope you push through x
  • WoodAndCastIron
    WoodAndCastIron Posts: 978 Member
    Rob from NY - feel free to add for mutual motivation and support
  • 68Firefly
    68Firefly Posts: 9 Member
    Rachel from Texas
  • meego89
    meego89 Posts: 1 Member
    Australia, Victoria 🇦🇺
  • connieelaine24
    connieelaine24 Posts: 59 Member
    Hi from West Virginia🖐😎
  • xxwhinterxx
    xxwhinterxx Posts: 1 Member
    Hi there!! I'm Whinter from Florida and would love to make new friends to share this journey and different experiences along the way!