The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    2m 16d <-1>

Today was great!! I had brunch with my bestie - she didn’t have mimosas either and said repeatedly how proud she was of me for being AF. She said she was just not there yet, but was getting there.

Tonight DH and I had our “anniversary” dinner. Our anniversary is next week, but I will likely not be home.

My daughter is in the military and had her first son in February. Due to COVID fallout there is no childcare to be found. I will be moving down tomorrow to keep my grandson until she can find childcare. We are anticipating this to take 6-8 weeks. I’m sad that I will miss our anniversary, but a Mimi has gotta do what a Mimi has gotta do!! My car is packed and ready to go.

I plan to use this time to channel @FeelinFooFoo and get into an exercise routine. I have packed the running shoes☺️
    I might find a local 5-10k to participate in.

Retraining my brain. That is what I need to do!!!!!

I remember when the baby was born and all this covid crap was just starting to get weird here in the US! I'm glad you're going to help out,it'll be awesome bonding time for you and your g-son💗 I absolutely adore my little guys they make me feel alive and are just such loves to have around and your daughter is lucky to have you🤗 also Happy Anniversary 💗
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    whitpauly wrote: »
    2m 16d <-1>

Today was great!! I had brunch with my bestie - she didn’t have mimosas either and said repeatedly how proud she was of me for being AF. She said she was just not there yet, but was getting there.

Tonight DH and I had our “anniversary” dinner. Our anniversary is next week, but I will likely not be home.

My daughter is in the military and had her first son in February. Due to COVID fallout there is no childcare to be found. I will be moving down tomorrow to keep my grandson until she can find childcare. We are anticipating this to take 6-8 weeks. I’m sad that I will miss our anniversary, but a Mimi has gotta do what a Mimi has gotta do!! My car is packed and ready to go.

I plan to use this time to channel @FeelinFooFoo and get into an exercise routine. I have packed the running shoes☺️
    I might find a local 5-10k to participate in.

Retraining my brain. That is what I need to do!!!!!

I remember when the baby was born and all this covid crap was just starting to get weird here in the US! I'm glad you're going to help out,it'll be awesome bonding time for you and your g-son💗 I absolutely adore my little guys they make me feel alive and are just such loves to have around and your daughter is lucky to have you🤗 also Happy Anniversary 💗

He is ready and waiting for Mimi to arrive. I will be leaving North Georgia in about 2 hours and will arrive in Pensacola about 7 pm. Maybe dinner will be waiting 😆
    67xwiwma04uq.jpeg
    uauukpewzcfs.jpeg
    32ervsl1otq4.jpeg
    paud4fu8e8d2.jpeg

What an adorable, happy baby! 💖 💕
  • whitpauly
    @Beka3695 he is absolutely adorable! That hair😆 what a treat you get to spend time with him💗 6:17 am in Vegas another 24,hope everyone has a wonderful AF day!
  • SunnyDays930
    SunnyDays930 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Cute pic of you, FFF <3
  • whitpauly
    Hello all, @Beka3695 I'm sorry for the back pain! I used to drink to kill pain too but it never worked for very long anyways 😒 @FeelinFooFoo yes! The sleep is messed up when I drink, sure I pass out hard but alot of wakening to use the bathroom and Fitbit had measured weird oxygen levels the last time I drank-no thanks! Pic is cute💗 Hi @mainelylisa ,I post in both groups too, the more support the better I say, 6:42 am in Vegas another 24 💖,hope everyone has a great AF day!