Hi! In it for the long haul..169 lbs to go!

50ishy
50ishy Posts: 4 Member
Just wanted to say hi. I'm 55 and live in Western Wisconsin. I plan on being around here for a long time. Logging my food keeps me focused and balanced. Im working on eating healthfully to lower the inflamation in my body. My intention is to post on my blog here at least 2 times a week. Hopefully other big time losers:) will join me and say hi. I have a ton of dieting experience, lol, lots of trauma and likely some dysfunction but I am working on being my authentic self, whatever that may look like.
Anyway, have a great night and hope to talk to some of you sometime.

~Theresa

Replies

• Formenow12
    Formenow12 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi, im 32 and I live in NY. I started yesterday and I have 156 pounds to lose. I hope to be here for a long time as well. I am adding you as a MFP hopefully you will respond in the affirmative.
  • 50ishy
    50ishy Posts: 4 Member
    I there, good to meet you! I spent 4 years in NY, Holland Patent, Utica area. Loved it! It's a long haul but slow and steady wind the race, so to speak. If I would have changed my lifestyle in my 30s, very slowly, I'd be living life and not suffering under the literal weight of it all.

Again, nice to meet you! Put a picture up..killed me to do it, but it's a step forward:)

~Theresa
  • brittanystebbins95
    brittanystebbins95 Posts: 567 Member
    Welcome! :) I'm also from Western Wisconsin.
  • queenmaof3
    queenmaof3 Posts: 6 Member
    Good Luck! I started at 275 I'm currently 234 and my goal weight is 125.