40 pound goal, anyone in.

Would love some accountability partners. Nothing drives more then people to celebrate small victories with. Every victory is closer to the goal.

I’m 40 pounds to shred!
What about you?

Replies

• sabrinaseaglass
    sabrinaseaglass Posts: 11 Member
    Friend me! I'm 51 and need to lose 30-35!!
  • Czuni6
    Czuni6 Posts: 93 Member
    Please count me in! I would love some support and to give others some as well.

My goal is 40 lbs as well! I’m a woman, mid 20s, 195 lbs and 5’11. I gained 20 lbs from the Christmas holidays and collected an extra 20 from COVID isolation. It’s time for this baby to get back to comfortable and optimal functional again!
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    I am 5’2” 140lbs with 10lbs to lose. I may want to lose another 5-10lbs after that. I will evaluate the situation when I am at 130lbs. I have been slacking but today I mean business, lol. I like lifting, staying active and I try to balance my macros.
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    I've more to lose than that (around 60lbs). But would love support :) the more the merrier :)
  • CindyP10034
    CindyP10034 Posts: 3 Member
    I am 40 years old and would like to lose about 35 pounds. Would love to be your friend and accountability partner!
  • docui16
    docui16 Posts: 2 Member
    I've like to have someone to help me, too. I lost 30 lbs and was doing great...until back surgery and my son's death threw me into eating. Now I need to lose it all over again--without the great workouts I did before because 1) back and 2) covid took gym workouts off my list. So...ladies (or gents) what are your plans to do this?
  • X_PrettyOdd
    X_PrettyOdd Posts: 9 Member
    I have about 40 left to go too! Anyone, feel free to add me
  • shaneseb
    shaneseb Posts: 16 Member
    I have about fifty to lose and would love to join.
  • mssue18
    mssue18 Posts: 117 Member
    I want to lose 40 lbs. I have never gotten to my goal. I want to have weekly goals to get there. Even little victories. How do you all set goals?
  • mssue18
    mssue18 Posts: 117 Member
    I already had a little victory. I had 13 calories left for my daily goal and I didn’t eat it.
  • christeen49
    christeen49 Posts: 2 Member
    I am in! I am 41 and would like to lose 35-40 lbs.
  • lilmiss91188
    lilmiss91188 Posts: 4 Member
    Count me in! I’m in it to lose about 60lbs. Add me if you’d like! 💛
  • ehleeda
    ehleeda Posts: 13 Member
    I'm 53 and have 45 to lose...goal weight 140....count me in!
  • khage525
    khage525 Posts: 30 Member
    I have 40lbs to lose too! Also looking for friends to keep me motivated and accountable!
  • Redmond70
    Redmond70 Posts: 21 Member
    Please add me in. I would love some accountability ans support 😁
  • Emican2020
    Emican2020 Posts: 35 Member
    Id love to join! I've got 30 lbs id like to lose
  • laurosaurusrex
    laurosaurusrex Posts: 66 Member
    Definitely count me in. I have 50 pounds to lose and am so determined to get back to 125.
    I'm so disappointed in myself that I gained that much. But I did it before, and I will do it again.

Hoping this time to make more sustainable habits. I was so extreme before to the pendulum swung to the other end and I gained all this weight.

Good luck everyone <3
  • Nick96_
    Nick96_ Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2020
    I need to lose 35 pound in 6 months (include toning up body ). Slow progress but consistent and maintaining the healthy lifestyle