FIT MOMS WITH BIG BUTS?

FIT MOMMAS🦋💕 I know to each it’s own, but idk why pregnancy made me lose my butt, my butt wasn’t super big but it was getting there and now I have a small booty. This is just an example of my goal, BUT I don’t know if I should just get lipo and fat transferred to my gluteus. Is it hard getting your big booty back once you’re a mom? I don’t know if it’s more difficult to put on muscle but agh; I love the big bum look and I want mine big and round! HELP 🥴

Replies

• JanetReyna
    JanetReyna Posts: 291 Member
    Girl I’m asking because many of my friends who are moms told me they never got their old booty back and I have no support or anyone else to talk to about fitness.
    Again?!?

Yes, just get the lipo. You obviously aren't willing to do the work and be patient.
    Again?!?

Yes, just get the lipo. You obviously aren't willing to do the work and be patient.

• JanetReyna
    My booty is way better now, than before pregnancy. But it has taken SIX YEARS of heavy lifting and patience. You obviously aren't willing to put in that work, based on your continuous posts with no progress.

Six years is a lot by six years I won’t be young anymore 🥴 But congrats! I’ll see how I do once I have access to a gym again.
  • JanetReyna
    Well it was really hard for me because where I live no one really knows a lot about gaining muscle etc. I would post questions here and I would do the work but it didn’t work :( My butt never grew and I’m Apple shape so that makes everything worse. I accepted the fact I’ll never have the shape I want because my hips are narrowed. Surgery is so popular right now it gets me questioning if I want it, something mild of course but still, it sucks not liking your shape at all. Sorry if I was being annoying I just don’t have anyone else to vent to about this.
    harper16 wrote: »
    Just get the surgery and move on. I agree you keep posting this over and over again, but you never seem to want to put in any time or effort to get any results you'd like to see.

• JanetReyna
    JanetReyna wrote: »
    Well it was really hard for me because where I live no one really knows a lot about gaining muscle etc. I would post questions here and I would do the work but it didn’t work :( My butt never grew and I’m Apple shape so that makes everything worse. I accepted the fact I’ll never have the shape I want because my hips are narrowed. Surgery is so popular right now it gets me questioning if I want it, something mild of course but still, it sucks not liking your shape at all. Sorry if I was being annoying I just don’t have anyone else to vent to about this.
    Just get the surgery and move on. I agree you keep posting this over and over again, but you never seem to want to put in any time or effort to get any results you'd like to see.

It can take months or years to see the results you are wanting. If they can be accomplished at all. You can't expect to see results in a couple months. That's a drastic change. It's like me getting upset that I haven't lost 50 lbs in 2 months. It's not going to happen that quickly.

And, in my opinion the girl in the picture doesn't look muscular.

I don’t like the muscular look, I like the natural fat booty look. But tbh; I don’t know it my goals match the goal weight training gives you. I want it big round and jiggly. Not super hard like a rock, so I don’t even know what to do.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    But I mean...we got a pic out of the deal. Everyone is happy and got what they needed at the end of the day 💁🏿‍♀️
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,443 Member

It can take months or years to see the results you are wanting. If they can be accomplished at all. You can't expect to see results in a couple months. That's a drastic change. It's like me getting upset that I haven't lost 50 lbs in 2 months. It's not going to happen that quickly.

I agree with you, @harper16. That isn't a look I'd be chasing.
  • JanetReyna
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    But I mean...we got a pic out of the deal. Everyone is happy and got what they needed at the end of the day 💁🏿‍♀️

HUH?
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member

I don’t like the muscular look, I like the natural fat booty look. But tbh; I don’t know it my goals match the goal weight training gives you. I want it big round and jiggly. Not super hard like a rock, so I don’t even know what to do.

Just like you can't spot reduce where you lose weight. You also can't determine where your fat ends up.
  • JanetReyna
    I mean everyone has different goals and likings, I don’t like super muscular butts I prefer more the jiggly look but with not too much cellulite. I’m just wondering if weight training will actually get me to that goal, or a fat transfer.
  • JanetReyna

Just like you can't spot reduce where you lose weight. You also can't determine where your fat ends up.

That’s why I’m saying, fat transfer will get me the big booty so idk if I should weight train or just get fat transfer it’s hard 😞
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member

That’s why I’m saying, fat transfer will get me the big booty so idk if I should weight train or just get fat transfer it’s hard 😞

That's really up to you, and the time and money you are willing to spend to see results.
  • JanetReyna
    Girl I can do the work the thing is I don’t know it it’ll get me the results I want. Thick phatt booty. Not a hard rock muscular one.
  • brittanystebbins95
    brittanystebbins95 Posts: 567 Member
    "Phatt booty" is genetics.
    And "muscular" booties behave pretty similarly to fat ones when they aren't flexed, only difference is they typically are rounder and less flabby. Not saying non-muscular booties are gonna be flabby in a gross way, but if they're primarily fat...well, that's just how fat is.
    If you're not 100% committed to the work, you absolutely won't get the results you want. And it sounds like you want a quick fix, so no, I don't think working towards a bigger butt will work for you at all. Just based on what everyone else is saying about you getting the same answers and continuously asking.
  • JanetReyna
    I know it sucks 😞 but I don’t wanna be unhappy forever with my booty lol