Replies

• WoodAndCastIron
    WoodAndCastIron Posts: 978 Member
    azkunk wrote: »
    SW:207 (5/1/20)
    CW: 203
    GW: 157

Total weight lost: 4

2.2 lbs down this week. Guess those early morning walks and increased water goal is paying off.
    Good to hear!

• cambo2002
    cambo2002 Posts: 24 Member
    SW:207 (5/1/20)
    CW: 203
    GW: 157

Total weight lost: 4

2.2 lbs down this week. Guess those early morning walks and increased water goal is paying off.

Awesome job! Great work!
  • sksk1026
    sksk1026 Posts: 213 Member
    Checking in...
    Starting: 95kg Current 94.7kg
    Mini goal: 90kg
    End goal: 73kg
    Down 0.3kg this week. V pleased! What helped: fish for dinner x3 to make up for calorie overages elsewhere, and knowing i'd be coming here on sunday to report in! 😁
  • kmccrom
    kmccrom Posts: 74 Member
    I’m in!

Sw: 195 (June 2019)
    Cw: 178 5/24/20
    Gw: 168 ... by Thanksgiving
  • kmccrom
    kmccrom Posts: 74 Member
    Hi folks... I’ve enjoyed reading the posts up to now and see that this is a supportive group. I’d like to join in, my stats are above. I had some success with noom last summer but the quarantine is a challenge to my habits and I could use some support. My big struggles are emotional eating and late night eating. My focus is fitness for sure and being healthy. I turned 51 in April and want to stay lean and fit in middle age. I noticed that a few of us are around fifty. One thing that I learned last year is that even people with different struggles,backgrounds, situations, ages, etc. can show support for each other online and it really helps. Thanks everyone! I friended a bunch of you... friend me! I’m new to mfp so I’m still figuring some stuff out.
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    SW 179.4
    CW 179
    Goal weight 160

I will take this .4 loss and run with it. After going up and then still not losing for weeks! This makes my ❤️ happy!

Non scale challenge for this week is pick an exercise and do 100 of it this week. (Sit-ups, crunches, squats, push-ups, lunges, etc)
    I will be doing crunches!
  • jenifergotti
    kmccrom wrote: »
    Hi folks... I’ve enjoyed reading the posts up to now and see that this is a supportive group. I’d like to join in, my stats are above. I had some success with noom last summer but the quarantine is a challenge to my habits and I could use some support. My big struggles are emotional eating and late night eating. My focus is fitness for sure and being healthy. I turned 51 in April and want to stay lean and fit in middle age. I noticed that a few of us are around fifty. One thing that I learned last year is that even people with different struggles,backgrounds, situations, ages, etc. can show support for each other online and it really helps. Thanks everyone! I friended a bunch of you... friend me! I’m new to mfp so I’m still figuring some stuff out.

Welcome to the group! I’m 41 today, but we are all in this together!
  • azkunk
    azkunk Posts: 956 Member
    kmccrom wrote: »

Welcome! I turned 49 a couple of weeks ago and my goal is to lose 50 by 50. It’s not my ultimate goal but if I can get there I will be happy and I know it’s going to be a long road so I’m trying to be realistic about how long it will take.

• azkunk
    SW 179.4
    CW 179
    Goal weight 160

I will take this .4 loss and run with it. After going up and then still not losing for weeks! This makes my ❤️ happy!

Non scale challenge for this week is pick an exercise and do 100 of it this week. (Sit-ups, crunches, squats, push-ups, lunges, etc)

Congrats on the loss!

100 for the week or 100 each day?
  • jenifergotti
    SW 179.4
    CW 179
    Goal weight 160

Congrats on the loss!

100 for the week!!
  • azkunk
    SW 179.4
    CW 179
    Goal weight 160

Congrats on the loss!

100 for the week!!

I will take that challenge and do 100 squats!
  • thelastnightingale
    thelastnightingale Posts: 725 Member
    (Re)starting weight: 57.7lb to go
    Today's weight: 48.8lb to go

Have just realised I've crept below that 50lb target. :) I mean, it's still a huge amount to go, but I'm getting there. If I'm really disciplined, I might even get there for Christmas... Now, that would be an awesome gift to myself.
  • DjPeazy
    DjPeazy Posts: 12 Member
    This is my second time back originally the first time I was about 280 285 then went to 175 and back to 237 238 but now I'm at 228 so I have about 53 to 54 lbs to lose hopefully we can all learn from each other 😇🤗 so challenge accepted 💪😤
  • sdpatterson1234
    sdpatterson1234 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi I’m susan need to lose 50
    195.2 SW
    160 first goal
    150 GW
  • Nlifenow
    Nlifenow Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone.....just getting back into MFP and I really do need the support and accountability.

208 SW (5/25/20)
    190 First Goal
    150 Goal Weight

Looking forward to starting over and doing it with friends along the way.
  • azkunk
    @thelastnigh - great work!

@djpeaz - welcome! This group is great. Just knowing that I am checking in here has kept me motivated and accountable.

@sdpatterson1234 - Welcome, Susan :)

@bevbarnes3144 - welcome, we are in this together!
  • sdpatterson1234
    sdpatterson1234 Posts: 21 Member
    Thanks y’all
  • WoodAndCastIron
    WoodAndCastIron Posts: 978 Member
    Had a big cheat meal for dinner last night
    Now I’m paying..

Starting weight 211.8
    Current weight - 197.4
    Goal weight 150
    Target weekly loss: 2bs per week
    Actual gain from last week: 2