Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 1,770 Member Member Posts: 1,770 Member
    My hairy knee caps. Somehow they always get missed. :|
    How many friend requests so far?

Youd be surprised ;)
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,150 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,150 MFP Moderator
    Weak *kitten* coffee, who made this *kitten* anyways
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 7,317 Member Member Posts: 7,317 Member
    when you nose decides to run when your wearing a mask and shopping...
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,131 Member Member Posts: 3,131 Member
    My thumb is too short to reach all the way across my phone
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 17,991 Member Member Posts: 17,991 Member

source.gif
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,131 Member Member Posts: 3,131 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

source.gif

It is a little thing and it irks me! 😂
  • alancorey1979alancorey1979 Member Posts: 93 Member Member Posts: 93 Member
    Come
    When I log on to Animal Crossing and see that someone harvested all my fruit and picked all my flowers... again.

Leave my effing fruit trees and flowers alone

I hope you find strength and comfort in these most troubling of times.

I will when I make bank on all the turnips I bought on Sunday.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 17,991 Member Member Posts: 17,991 Member
    Come
    When I log on to Animal Crossing and see that someone harvested all my fruit and picked all my flowers... again.

Leave my effing fruit trees and flowers alone

I hope you find strength and comfort in these most troubling of times.

I will when I make bank on all the turnips I bought on Sunday.

turnips can be quite lucrative

well played !
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,938 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,938 Member
    when I try to be friendly and nice to someone and get zilch, zip, zero, nada, nothin’

• PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 23,849 Member Member Posts: 23,849 Member
    People that don’t do their jobs correctly and having to go back and try to fix it 2 months later.

And

People that steal from charities but that’s not a little thing.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,938 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,938 Member
    Total disrespect for older people and the knowledge they have from living long lives in a different time.

They do matter.
    What they know matters.
    Their experiences are important to know.

“Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it”
    Total disrespect for older people and the knowledge they have from living long lives in a different time.

They do matter.
    What they know matters.
    Their experiences are important to know.

“Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it”

Some people say things intentionally to be irksome. Don’t let them bug you and you win. ❤️
    Waking up aggitated because of a dream and letting it stay on my mind and make me grumpy all day.
    🤨
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 247,198 Member Member Posts: 247,198 Member
    Waking up aggitated because of a dream and letting it stay on my mind and make me grumpy all day.
    🤨

I hate those ones where I get angry with someone in my dream and when I wake up I'm still so angry with them, even though I know it was a dream.. 😁
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 28,978 Member Member Posts: 28,978 Member
    🤨

I hate those ones where I get angry with someone in my dream and when I wake up I'm still so angry with them, even though I know it was a dream.. 😁

Told ya I didn't do it.. was in your dreams. 😇
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 247,198 Member Member Posts: 247,198 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    🤨

Never mad at you my lil Asian yum yum 😆🤗
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,150 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,150 MFP Moderator
    🤨

I've had that too, mine are typically sad dreams that do it and I just can't shake the funk all day even though I know it didn't really happen. It's super frustrating when it happens.
    🤨

you guys crack me up....
    qgn33rtgqks9.gif
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 28,978 Member Member Posts: 28,978 Member
    🤨

you guys crack me up....
    qgn33rtgqks9.gif

Who needs comedy channel when you got mfp. 😝
    🤨

you guys crack me up....
    qgn33rtgqks9.gif

😁