May 23 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited May 2020
    @BMcC9
    [quote="BMcC9

A few more types of stores are starting to open up in a limited "controled-traffic" way or else re-opening but for curbside pickup or pick-up-and-leave. To be allowed to open, the retail location must have its own to-the-curb access. Strip malls but not enclosed malls. Places like car dealerships by appointment only - that kind of thing.

Non-medical masks are currently recommended for all situations where social distancing may be problematic (eg not necessarily for walk if in a wide-open setting (lots of room to pass and not many people anyway - but do if in more congested city streets / lineups / in stores)

[/quote]

I live and work in a historic town. On the way home tonight, I passed a ghost tour that must have had 50 people in the group, nobody wearing masks, all standing next to each other, no social distancing. I also saw people on benches outside the bars, no masks, right next to each other. A lot of people just don't care and laugh it off. If one is sick that person will pass it on to many, many more.

• alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    yes, yes and yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Easy day exercise: 22 minutes of a stroll with Rose
    Calories: a bit under my limit
    Tracking: good
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 7 mile run outside this morning

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!