I’m back at it again

DjPeazy
DjPeazy Posts: 12 Member
Hey I had an account on here I had to create a new one I use to be 285 lbs went to 175 and now I’m at 237 its like I’ve lost all care about keeping the weight off but I refuse to go back where I started I need to gain my self motivation back any tips on what I should do

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Focus on eating less, not on motivation and weightloss. Motivation is fleeting, and you lose/maintain weight when you eat less.
  • elysahan
    elysahan Posts: 5 Member
    Think about what made you create a new MFP account. What is that one thing/ reason that gave you the spur back to actually want to get started again? What is that one reason why you posted this question on the community board; Give yourself an honest answer and focus on that one thing to kick start this journey.

It’s simple but there’s definitely going to be bumps on the road. It’s a lifestyle to be adopted for the long-term ride. Good luck 💪🏼
  • Bahamaria
    Bahamaria Posts: 48 Member
    Awww the fact that your back shows that you are still trying! I’ve feel off and I’m back for good! I’ve logged in for 23 days straight 14.5 lost. Just get up and do the darn thing! You got this!
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Well I am glad to see you back on here! I was in the same situation - I was miserable, and felt utterly hopeless. Bless my husband for lighting a fire under my @$$, because finally one day it just clicked, and it has been sticking around. I worry a lot I will lose it, and go back to my old ways (I have done it in the past), but I am trying to stay positive. I feel great, and am starting to see a sliver of happiness again.

I have faith it will happen for you as well. Baby steps! If you need to, ease into it, just don't give up. You are so very worth it. :)
  • DjPeazy
    DjPeazy Posts: 12 Member
    I appreciate you all for the responses thank you and I wish yall the best of luck as well on your journeys congrats! On all of your achievements this far 😇