Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• riffwalkdaleriffwalkdale Member Posts: 242 Member Member Posts: 242 Member
    When people litter, especially when people just throw fastfood bags or cups out the window. Or when people talk loudly, and you can tell they are trying to make sure the people around them, not in the convo, hear whatever asinine thing they have to say. When someone only comments on a post to correct the other person's grammar, it doesn't make them look educated. It makes them look elitist and uneducated in linguistics, and societal impact and movement.

...wow. I think I'm hangry.
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 8,878 Member Member Posts: 8,878 Member
    People flicking cigarette butts out the window of their car - I get you may not have an ash tray in the car, but *kitten* you - figure something out that isn't littering
    Same for dropping them on the street too - that's not ok - you dirty *kitten*
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 242,200 Member Member Posts: 242,200 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    People flicking cigarette butts out the window of their car - I get you may not have an ash tray in the car, but *kitten* you - figure something out that isn't littering

That will get you a hefty fine here.
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Member Posts: 8,878 Member Member Posts: 8,878 Member

Good on Oz!!

it bugs me so bad
    people spitting on the ground too - grody
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 242,200 Member Member Posts: 242,200 Member

Good on Oz!!

it bugs me so bad

Lit cigarettes thrown anywhere is a huge no-no.. You've heard how bad fires can be here 😬
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 1,531 Member Member Posts: 1,531 Member

Good on Oz!!

it bugs me so bad

Married to someone who does both. :( It's lazy and gross.
    edited May 25
    People who won't let you know why they're upset with you??? We used to play Cribbage every day, then we switched to Scrabble. It was our routine every single day for at least the past 9 months. Couple weeks ago, SO lost 2 games of Scrabble, stopped playing anything, didn't talk to me for 2 days after. Ok. I asked him yesterday if he wanted to play a game, he said not at the moment. That's that I guess. :/
    And he wonders why I don't trust him with my feelings.
  • SuzySunshine99SuzySunshine99 Member Posts: 1,556 Member Member Posts: 1,556 Member
    When people litter, especially when people just throw fastfood bags or cups out the window. Or when people talk loudly, and you can tell they are trying to make sure the people around them, not in the convo, hear whatever asinine thing they have to say. When someone only comments on a post to correct the other person's grammar, it doesn't make them look educated. It makes them look elitist and uneducated in linguistics, and societal impact and movement.

...wow. I think I'm hangry.

You should have used a semicolon after the word grammar, not a comma.

;)
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 21,185 Member Member Posts: 21,185 Member
    When someone in passing says hi to me by name, and I have no clue who they are.
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,131 Member Member Posts: 3,131 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    When someone in passing says hi to me by name, and I have no clue who they are.

Hey there, PaperDoll_
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,736 Member Member Posts: 1,736 Member
    Fashionnova, you have to threaten them with Better Business Borough in order to get customer service. They’re on it as soon as the threats come in... clowns email you RIGHT AWAY. And package shipped next day.
    edited May 26
  • will_it_go_round_in_circleswill_it_go_round_in_circles Member Posts: 227 Member Member Posts: 227 Member
    When the ketchup packets are all sticky cuz the drive through person mixed it with the jelly
    Peanut butter. It has NO right tasting as good as it does.
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 27,230 Member Member Posts: 27,230 Member
    Glitches. 🤬
  • TwitchyMacGeeTwitchyMacGee Member Posts: 3,131 Member Member Posts: 3,131 Member
    Unacknowledged hearing loss

What? Speak up instead of mumbling.
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

What? Speak up instead of mumbling.

I didn’t call you a ripe peking. I don’t even know what that is.

I SAID THE PIPE IS LEAKING.
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 1,129 Member Member Posts: 1,129 Member
    Giving an inch, then people want to take a mile
  • fitnessinmy30sfitnessinmy30s Member Posts: 229 Member Member Posts: 229 Member
    Probably stepping on legos. Especially when I’m having such a good day and that happens!!! I would also lump in stubbing my toe with this one as well....