40 pound goal, anyone in.

Replies

• mssue18
    mssue18 Posts: 117 Member
    I ate healthy so far today. Now I have about 39 lbs. I want to lose. Count me in.
  • WoodAndCastIron
    WoodAndCastIron Posts: 978 Member
    Feel free to add me - I have about 40 to go as well - and at 50 years old it doesn’t come off as easy.
  • Redmond70
    Redmond70 Posts: 21 Member
    Good morning.
    I thought I would share this weeks progress with you. The big drop in weigh was due to dehydration. I live in a hot country and I had not drank enough after my walk and before I went to bed. awkmbibesplp.jpg
  • mssue18
    I realized after seeing texasmom80 progress with her walking that if she could do it, I could do it. For me it would be a victory. Way to go!!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Meee!
    I have about 60 total more to lose, but had a goal of 30 by the end of the year. 40 would be awesome.
    It's a bit rocky right now b/c my body just doesn't want to lose, but I'm working on it.
  • mssue18
    It’s going to take me a long time to lose 40 lbs. but I’m up for it. I’ve lost about 4 lbs. already. I plan on being consistent in my efforts. Here I come!
  • Linzz42
    Linzz42 Posts: 9 Member
    Id love to join and help each other out! I need to lose about 70 lbs.. Which is more than you had said, but.. 40 lbs is within that, so 😄 if anyone wants to add me, feel free!
  • gripdxd
    gripdxd Posts: 6 Member
    Same. I’m in looking to lose 40 pounds. I’ve lost 13 already.
  • curwhibbles
    curwhibbles Posts: 138 Member
    Add me up! Total goal around 45. Trying to drop 10% at a time. So far, a percent is dropped 😀
  • raeweber04
    raeweber04 Posts: 5 Member
    Please count me in! I want to loose almost 80lbs but want to start little!
  • hilariouslbc
    hilariouslbc Posts: 61 Member
    I have 60lbs to lose to get back to my college weight. First goal = lose the 15lbs I lost in the first 3 months of 2020 then gained back in the next 3 months. I’m 35 and 5’2
  • mssue18
    I’ve lost 5.6 lbs in the last 2 months. Now I want to lose at least 35. I don’t know if I’ve spooked myself by putting out a number I want to lose but I can hopefully do this in a year. Look forward!
  • cmvt4
    cmvt4 Posts: 25 Member
    Yes! Count me in! Feel free to add me. I’ve lost 8 and my new goal is 40lbs. I am 41 and a busy mom of two, ages 15 & 9.
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 795 Member
    You ladies are welcome to add me as well if you'd like :) I don't post much in the forums but try to be consistent with encouragement and logging.
  • FindingShan
    FindingShan Posts: 35 Member
    Hi all! Relatively new and would like support and motivation and will definitely do the same! Feel free to add me. I have around 50 to lose and I'm really struggling I guess that's why we are We can do this!
  • Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    I would like to join the group. Have 40 to lose and struggling.
  • silverpl2525
    silverpl2525 Posts: 138 Member
    25-30 to lose. I've done it before, but gained it back over a few years. Gotta stop snacking!
  • ElTriste1973
    ElTriste1973 Posts: 234 Member
    5’11 46M I must lose 40lbs I just started today, my goal is to lose it all by August..and need encouragement! :)
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Hi all. Please Count me in, I’m 43, 5’ 1, 173 with 43 lbs to go!
  • xojenbrassardxo
    xojenbrassardxo Posts: 38 Member
    My total goal is 55lbs and I have a problem with giving up too easily. I could definitely use more friends for accountability! I have already lost 3.5lbs. and have an open diary :)