WTF

riffwalkdale
riffwalkdale Posts: 241 Member
Just watched the new Star Wars... WTF. Anyone wanna chat about it... or anything else?

Replies

• flynntrader
    flynntrader Posts: 210 Member
    Why did you watch it so late? Are you in an alternate timeline?
  • riffwalkdale
    Why did you watch it so late? Are you in an alternate timeline?

Never got around to it, I guess. What did I just watch. Seriously. It was all over the place.
  • Motivation3842
    Motivation3842 Posts: 31 Member
    Never seen it yet lol is it good?
  • riffwalkdale
    edited May 2020
    Never seen it yet lol is it good?

No. Its terrible and you will spend the whole time saying "wtf just happened?"

At least that was my experience.
  • phoenixrising5721
    phoenixrising5721 Posts: 2,252 Member
    I've only ever seen one of the films. Never into syfy
  • riffwalkdale

Understandable. I'm a huge sci-fi book nerd. I don't watch many movies. But, star wars is a classic, ya know?
  • Motivation3842
    Bhaha ok to bad I liked that series .. hey the starwars attraction at Disneyland is pretty cool to see ..
  • phoenixrising5721

Understandable. I'm a huge sci-fi book nerd. I don't watch many movies. But, star wars is a classic, ya know?

Yeah i get it... i don't watch much tv i never have. Plus you can never get into se them when they come out. .maybe one day il catch up on them
  • riffwalkdale
    Bhaha ok to bad I liked that series .. hey the starwars attraction at Disneyland is pretty cool to see ..

I've heard that its pretty cool! Have you gone?
  • phoenixrising5721
    I have seen all the harry potter movies tho.
  • riffwalkdale

Yeah i get it... i don't watch much tv i never have. Plus you can never get into se them when they come out. .maybe one day il catch up on them

My favorite new one, and this is controversial I guess, is Rogue One. A lot of people hated it, but if you dig westerns you'll like it. Its like an outlaw film in space
  • riffwalkdale
    I have seen all the harry potter movies tho.

Nice! Harry Potter fan too lol.
  • phoenixrising5721
    Western's are cool. If i get sone free time one day I'll make it a marathon
  • Motivation3842
    Yea I went with my sis and her family this past October.. was so cool . Never been to Disneyland.. but around the holidays is a must see everything was decorated
  • riffwalkdale
    Ohh! I bet! I've never been, I want to go someday. But, I'm not a big fan of being surrounded by a *kitten* ton of people. I might just be miserable the whole time. Lol
  • Motivation3842
    Lmao I'm not a people fan either but you got to at least once !! I want to go again but around Christmas time . I hear its super cool with all the Christmas lights
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    The only redeeming thing about the new Trilogy is Adam Driver/Kylo Ren...he owns it every scene he is..the rest is trash.
  • riffwalkdale
    The only redeeming thing about the new Trilogy is Adam Driver/Kylo Ren...he owns it every scene he is..the rest is trash.

Agreed! Thus the ending is a travesty. Like, you *kitten* kidding me?! That's what's gonna happen?
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    After 40 years of the franchise, I am definitely "meh" with how it all ends.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    i was never a big of them to begin with but yeah the last one was trash

hopefully they'll pick up where Solo left off and give us a Darth Maul vs Darth Vader movie. that's probably the only thing that'd pack the theaters again when it comes to Star Wars at this point.