30 Day Shred Anyone?

Xlivnfree1982
Xlivnfree1982 Posts: 237 Member
edited May 2020 in Challenges
Just seeing if maybe there was anyone that wants to start Jillian Michaels 30 day shred with me? Always easier for me to stick to it if I'm held accountable for it. I will be starting June 1st reguardless. Thanks

Replies

• dymphnadaniels
    dymphnadaniels Posts: 154 Member
    Absolutely! I was looking to start a thread of my own for the 30-Day Shred for June myself! I will be happy to join you!
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Perfect! I added you as a friend. We can post here or you can message me there of our daily accomplishment and/or set back. We got this!
  • cpd827
    cpd827 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m in
  • lavetteowens67
    lavetteowens67 Posts: 4 Member
    I will. Starting June 1st
  • khage525
    khage525 Posts: 30 Member
    I’m in!
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Awesome! Thanks you all. This is going to be great having others along our journey! Feel free to post here you daily workout, how you did, suggestions, progress, foods, anything really so we can see each other through this!
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Yes please send me a friend request. Will this start June 1st?
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Yes I will be starting June 1st. Friend request sent.
  • loseitwithbee
    loseitwithbee Posts: 28 Member
    I'm down to join. Dumbbells are hard to find these days but I'll make do.
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    YEAH. I'm in. Good idea. Did this workout years ago (didn't get past level 2 though).
  • Littlekr0116
    Littlekr0116 Posts: 1 Member
    I want in!!
  • Xlivnfree1982
    edited May 2020
    Welcome! Thanks for all the replies. I hope together we can get through this.

So I don't know about how you all feel about this, but I thought we could use this thread to post our daily workout successes. Maybe it'll keep us motivated to stick with it. You don't have to, but if you want to ⭐ the page you can get back to it easy.

See you all in 2 days! Oh and I will be doing inches lost on this challenge. You can do whatever you'd like, but inches lost is my goal for 30 days shred.

Good Luck!
  • kakemery
    kakemery Posts: 98 Member
    I'm in! Bookmarking the thread!
  • dymphnadaniels
    dymphnadaniels Posts: 154 Member
    Just one more day to go folks! I'm looking forward to seeing some progress from the challenge.
  • rebeccaloumfp
    rebeccaloumfp Posts: 3 Member
    I’m in! Im going to start the shred tomorrow also, will be great to have some accountability. Thanks x
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Tommorow is the day! Let's do this!

My Personal Goals:

Drink plenty of water.
    Up my fiber and protein, Lower my carbs.
    Be positive even if I don't see instant results.
    Start modified, but work hard to finish the month unmodified.

Good Luck All! I'll post my 1st day done here.

• kakemery
    Looking forward to starting! I am on week 5 of a calisthenics program, plus I powerlift 3x a week so my biggest goal for this is to do this in the morning before getting the kids up for school. That will be the only way that I will be able to get all 3 programs in. I have a hard time fitnessing in the am, so it will be tough. I am currently 157 and I am shooting to get into the 140s by the end of June!
  • khage525
    khage525 Posts: 30 Member
    I am almost 3 months postpartum so I know I am going to have to do the modified version this go around. But my main goal is to rebuild my strength and hopefully lose inches in the process. I will take pictures and measurements tomorrow and post!
  • kakemery
    khage525 wrote: »
    I am almost 3 months postpartum so I know I am going to have to do the modified version this go around. But my main goal is to rebuild my strength and hopefully lose inches in the process. I will take pictures and measurements tomorrow and post!

Congrats!!!!
  • Lynette707
    Lynette707 Posts: 8 Member
    Hello, I'm In!!!!!!!!