Weight loss and muscle gain- 80 lbs lost

christinaswesterman
christinaswesterman Posts: 2 Member
edited May 2020 in Success Stories
Hi everyone!
So my last post was pretty short and I didn’t say much about how I lost weight and gained more confidence and love for taking care of my body! I was about 270lbs at my heaviest. I was drinking a LOT, had other bad habits, and eating a lot of fast food. Over the last 3 years, I began feeding my body like I actually cared for it. AND I tracked my calories!! (So important)

I began working out and that was just cardio. I didn’t know how to do much more than that. I started doing research and started lifting weights. And I have fallen in LOVE with lifting heavy and testing my strength.

Feel free to ask any questions, I hope I can answer them! :) thank you for all the encouraging words loyle8ndkvf4.jpeg

Replies

• shilpiucoe
    shilpiucoe Posts: 7 Member
    Hi...can you plz share about your calorie intake and workout schedule ...
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Great job!!!
  • eringoodrich
    eringoodrich Posts: 6 Member
    Good job! I love lifting heavy and need to start doing it again!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Ahhhhmazing! I really want to start lifting more. I mostly just do kettlebells now. Not sure how to do more!
  • Anniejazz
    Anniejazz Posts: 31 Member
    This is lovely and you look wonderful.
    I have returned to lifting after a break of, maybe, 20 years, and I love it. No weight lost yet - it's only been a couple of weeks - but 7 cm gone (so I'm starting to lose fat and gain muscle) and I'm eating properly as I haven't in decades. No more 1200 - 1500 kcals per day for me anymore!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!