Hypothyroidism

Anyone here with hypothyroidism? Looking to connect and get some support :)

Replies

• amyn73
    amyn73 Posts: 241 Member
    I have it. I’m doing lower carb and it’s working well. I’ve lost 13 pounds.
  • procolorer
    procolorer Posts: 326 Member
    Right here :)
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,329 Member
    Yep, I lost my weight in 2014/15 when I was severely hypo and untreated.
  • brighteyed8331
    brighteyed8331 Posts: 6 Member
    I am and definitely need some accountability partners and support for the road ahead. Add me and I will check in on you😁.
  • danieltkeller
    danieltkeller Posts: 7 Member
    Yep. 3 years now. Levothyroxine for the win. I could use some group help if anyone is willing to add.
  • puboochu
    puboochu Posts: 48 Member
    I have mine under control with meds, you can add me as a friend if you’d like!
  • BreeBeas
    BreeBeas Posts: 7 Member
    I've had it for about 8 years. I was fit, healthy, and a personal trainer before I got it. I swear every time I make headway, it gets worse. It's like swimming against the current just to maintain weight, much less lose it. I'd love friends with the same problem.
  • missy2492
    missy2492 Posts: 54 Member
    I would soooo enjoy having more friends. Hi! I’v had hypothyroidism / hashimotos for like 15 yrs. I’m on 125mg levothyroxine or Synthroid. I cant remember. Anyway.. I need to lose like 50 lbs. It’s depressing, frustrating, and I’m so insecure with every every part of my body. My doctor just prescribed me phentermine to help with my binging and help with my metabolism. It’s not really a diet pill, but excellent results. I TOTALLY WOULD LOVE MORE FRIENDS THAT HAVE THIS THYROID ISSUE. It’s hard. Support is everything.
    Thank you,
    Missy :)