Do the Chloe ting work outs actually work

Has anyone tried any chloe ting work outs and do the work ?

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,879 Member
    work for what?
  • e2camiille
    e2camiille Posts: 6 Member
    man you burn some serious calories and increase stamina
  • YoFabulous
    YoFabulous Posts: 1 Member
    It looks like quite a few people have had success kickstarting their fitness journeys with Chloe's workouts. I'm considering trying them out as well. Looks like there are enough of them to keep you going long term.
  • Rijama
    Rijama Posts: 4 Member
    I finished summer challenge yesterday, and starting it again today. I don’t have crazy results like some girls, but I can see and feel some difference. I used it as a way of not giving up exercising whilst in lockdown, and having the schedule really worked for me. I have been eating my calories back so no weight loss. With a good calorie deficit I would say it does ‘work’.
  • fasterpssycat
    fasterpssycat Posts: 30 Member
    This is my week one result doing the exercises for the 2-week abs, with 16:8 intermittent fasting. Pink pants are week 1.
    faoyn2fbr76n.jpg
  • nikkigetsthinner
    nikkigetsthinner Posts: 19 Member
    I am trying it right now, but I also am on a strict 1,200 calorie diet. I don't really think doing the exercise alone will get me thinner, but I still do it to sweat a little and because I'm so out of shape, I think it is a good starter for me. Especially during quarantine time when there's no gym open and it is too dangerous to walk / jog nearby my place. Even a little, it will help.
  • Jendarling73
    Jendarling73 Posts: 9 Member
    This is my week one result doing the exercises for the 2-week abs, with 16:8 intermittent fasting. Pink pants are week 1.
    faoyn2fbr76n.jpg

Exciting! I made it through my first workout lord lol
  • darksideofthetoon
    darksideofthetoon Posts: 62 Member
    I’ll leave this review below!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3bb7wKgEpPs

• Xlivnfree1982
    Xlivnfree1982 Posts: 237 Member
    Yes. They work. I am just finishing up 14 day challenge, on the 27th I am starting the 28 day summer shred. I have had great results!