Calorie counting Question

HASHAZIM
HASHAZIM Posts: 3 Member
Calorie Counting question

Calorie counts Question

Hi everyone,
ive been dieting since January and have lost around 9kg. But have hit a plateau in my weight-loss as off the past month.

So i decided to download MyFitnessPal and have been tracking my calories for the past week with exercise 4 x a week mainly walking/jogging. And based on my details it says i need to eat around 2.4k a day, I’ve been eating but have been missing around 500 calories left over after exercising.

Could someone explain to me like i’m a child if i need to eat these extra 500 calories to lose weight or dont eat as this is my deficit?

Its been a week and i haven’t lost not even .1kg im still the same weight.

Sorry if this doesn’t make sense.
Thank you in advance to anyone whos willing to help its much appreciated.

Replies

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    HASHAZIM wrote: »

Calorie counts Question

Hi everyone,
    ive been dieting since January and have lost around 9kg. But have hit a plateau in my weight-loss as off the past month.

So i decided to download MyFitnessPal and have been tracking my calories for the past week with exercise 4 x a week mainly walking/jogging. And based on my details it says i need to eat around 2.4k a day, I’ve been eating but have been missing around 500 calories left over after exercising.

Could someone explain to me like i’m a child if i need to eat these extra 500 calories to lose weight or dont eat as this is my deficit?

Hi,

It makes sense and it is some fairly common questions from new people so you are far from alone in being a little confused.

How is your exercise being calculated? Are you syncing it through a device or manually entering it?

• HASHAZIM
    Im syncing it though a underarmour app that tracks distance time and calories burned based on weight
  • HASHAZIM
    Im syncing it though a underarmour app that tracks distance time and calories burned based on weight
    NovusDies wrote: »
    HASHAZIM wrote: »

Calorie counts Question

Hi everyone,

Hi,

It makes sense and it is some fairly common questions from new people so you are far from alone in being a little confused.

How is your exercise being calculated? Are you syncing it through a device or manually entering it?