New friends needed- let's motivate each other!

mrseelmerfudd
mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
Hi

I have been on here years on and off. My wall is pretty quiet. Looking for people in a similar position to myself, where they need some motivation from their friends list :) I have my first week done since starting again and weigh in tomorrow morning. I have around 6 and a half stone to lose! Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!!

Replies

• Lynatea
    Lynatea Posts: 311 Member
    Welcome back!
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Hi, great job on making a change. I just joined on the 14th and find logging the hardest part. I have been dieting and exercising since quarantine in mid March and have lost some weight but have more to lose. Please add me to your group and we can do the weight loss journey together.
  • amygholden
    amygholden Posts: 1 Member
    Hello, I’m also in a similar position- old member boomeranging back again! Would love to have people to chat to about hints, tips and recipes etc! 💗
  • nataliagzm
    nataliagzm Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I’m starting today! I truly need friends in this path... I have a lot of weight to lose :(
  • FatIsNotGood4Me
    FatIsNotGood4Me Posts: 45 Member
    Same here, on and off. I find the hardest to log in my food intake, I’m back, motivated to do this again and to aim losing what I’ve gained while locked up because of coronavirus. We can do this!
  • bababs89
    bababs89 Posts: 307 Member
    I'm back (again) too. I'm finally starting to feel motivated again and would love to add more friends!
  • AlanKmfp
    AlanKmfp Posts: 57 Member
    Hi. I did well with this app a fair few years ago but the life got in the way and the pounds piled on. Renewed focus in lockdown, hoping to use the time to eat better and exercise more :-)
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    I'm in "restart" mode myself. I've had success in the past and I'm back at it again. I'm open to new friends for motivation.
  • Sal_Qas7
    Sal_Qas7 Posts: 5 Member
    I lost a lot in the past, partly on here partly not — made a new account and always looking for new friends to inspire and be inspired by 😀. I’ve added you guys, and if you’re reading this, feel free to add me as well!
  • Thirdscharm2020
    Thirdscharm2020 Posts: 4 Member
    I will add you.
    I have around 50kgs to lose
    If anyone has the same weight loss goal, add me so we can motivate each other... the road is gonna be long
  • riffwalkdale
    riffwalkdale Posts: 241 Member
    Hi!!! We can do this thing!
  • DonnaJones7
    DonnaJones7 Posts: 99 Member
    Same here. Started over again this morning and could really use encouragement. I have a long way to go. Please add me. I'm not even sure I remember how to do that!
  • Javeriac
    Javeriac Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I am in need of friends and motivation too! I am very inconsistent with my diet and exercise. I go 0 to 100 and then after a couple weeks I lose my mojo.

I would love to be held accountable and make new friends!!
  • caplanlc
    caplanlc Posts: 7 Member
    I am interested! I did this years ago with success, have been on and off since, and now back at it. :)
  • wbs2020
    wbs2020 Posts: 23 Member
    Ditto, Ditto! I've used this in the past to get a handle on my macros. I'm back and ready to drop some lbs. I'm currently at 169 and hope to be down to 140 or less. I'm 52 and active, but I'm not certain how my body will react to getting below 140. I'm interested in a supportive group that can help with accountability.
  • dianemunn4881
    dianemunn4881 Posts: 53 Member
    I have been here on and off for years too. I (accidentally) paid for a years premium membership!! So I'm determined to put it to good use.
    I am 38, 5'11" and weigh 15 st 13. I want to lose at least 3 stone. Please feel free to add me. We can support each other 💪💪
  • Nadoriel
    Nadoriel Posts: 59 Member
    Yes!! Me too! I’m a returned costumer 🤣🤣 I left mfp when I plateaued for months a little bit lower than what I am now, then lost my apetite for a couple of months, got anxious about being at the lowest weight I’d ever been and since then I’ve been gaining again steadily 😂 so I’m back again!!

Mfp advises a weight around 58kg for me so I have about 10kg to lose?? It I never really go below 65kg so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Any support would be great! 😅
  • Jox2020x
    Jox2020x Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! Same here...I've been back and forth here for several years! Started back 1 week ago and would love some friends to help on this journey :)
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,784 Member
    Im active here daily. Feel free to add me...Any of u...open diary. Train daily.
  • LozFoss88
    LozFoss88 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey! Will request in a mo 🙂 im back on here after years on and off. Feeling pretty motivated this time around 🤞