Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 115

Replies

• musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,228 Member
    @eyesopennow & @kblanc14 - yes, I think it looks easy and delicious too, that's my next baking recipe sorted! (Do one per week, currently still have some of my chickpea pecan blondies that I'm using as a mid morning snack after my long walk).
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    musicsax wrote: »
    @eyesopennow & @kblanc14 - yes, I think it looks easy and delicious too, that's my next baking recipe sorted! (Do one per week, currently still have some of my chickpea pecan blondies that I'm using as a mid morning snack after my long walk).
    Nice, I hope you enjoy them! The one thing I read in the blog comments was that you should make sure you grind up the oats first, then add the wet ingredients. I guess if you over blend the batter the oats start to cook a bit and it doesn’t cook right in the oven.

I just ground the oats, dumped them in a bowl—> puréed the wet ingredients on their own—> then added the dry ingredients with the wet and blended for about 30 seconds until everything was happy.

Again, I can’t wait for my breakfast today!
  • matratazola
    matratazola Posts: 405 Member
    @musicsax that's a good loosing streak you've got going there! that's great !
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    Daily weigh-ins in a row: 2, my challenge is to lose weight every round until goal weight

Wed 92.6 kg
    Thu 91.9 today the number of active cases of covid-19 dropped below 10 in my country, the last 3 1/2 months have been a worry for me, I think that it's time to put that aside and concentrate on my weight loss
    Fri 91.8