New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Free whopper n59g4zq5zfa2.jpeg
    Wonder if it includes the beyond meat burger. I haven’t tried that at BK. Boyfriend wants to get them. I’ve actually never had a whopper before so it will be a new food for me lol.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited May 2020
    Wonder if it includes the beyond meat burger. I haven’t tried that at BK. Boyfriend wants to get them. I’ve actually never had a whopper before so it will be a new food for me lol.

Same and I'm an American in my 20's. This'll be interesting.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Would love to try the orange chocolate flavor. 1d1xgapc6qap.jpeg
    66274e7v5g3x.jpeg
    cp7sj7h184m3.jpeg
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    Would love to try the orange chocolate flavor. 1d1xgapc6qap.jpeg
    66274e7v5g3x.jpeg
    cp7sj7h184m3.jpeg

Oooohhh I want the plant based!!!!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    261wxry9hg0l.png

i would love to try these
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,538 Member
    The Veggie Fulls are just like my favorite Lean Pocket favorites, how are they plant-based if they're chicken or Phily cheesesteak? Or is it more plant-like than not having meat? I used to live on Lean Pockets, there's not much meat in there anyhow but I'd be game to test full veggie ones since I prefer them over most meat anyway.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    The Veggie Fulls are just like my favorite Lean Pocket favorites, how are they plant-based if they're chicken or Phily cheesesteak? Or is it more plant-like than not having meat? I used to live on Lean Pockets, there's not much meat in there anyhow but I'd be game to test full veggie ones since I prefer them over most meat anyway.

I am guessing they have one of the new plant based meat alternatives (Beyond Meat is one example)I also would want gluten free. I used to love lean pockets like crazy- I hve not had one in years
  • algrif37
    algrif37 Posts: 107 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    89fwg11tz4tn.png
    Servings per full size jar
    Calories per serving:
    Serving size: 2 Tbsp (32g)

Amount/serving %DV
    Total Digested Fat 0 g 0%
    Saturated Fat 0 g
    Trans Fat 0 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
    Monounsaturated Fat 0 g
    Total Digested Cholesterol 0 g 0%
    Total Digested Carbs 0 g
    Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18%
    Total Sugars 0 g
    Includes 0g Added Sugars

Has anyone tried this?

Ooooo WHERE DID YOU SEE THIS!!!!

I bought it online and it’s amazing! Not as good as real peanut butter obviously but it’s yummy and does the trick. Eat better than PB2
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »

I am guessing they have one of the new plant based meat alternatives (Beyond Meat is one example)I also would want gluten free. I used to love lean pockets like crazy- I hve not had one in years

It's an interesting choice to have the plant based meat, but have "100% real cheese" as I think a lot of vegans would love a Hot Pocket alternative. I personally don't eat beef and would love to try the "philly cheesesteak" one
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    algrif37 wrote: »
    89fwg11tz4tn.png
    Calories per serving:

Amount/serving %DV
    Saturated Fat 0 g
    Trans Fat 0 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
    Monounsaturated Fat 0 g
    Total Digested Carbs 0 g
    Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18%
    Total Sugars 0 g
    Includes 0g Added Sugars

Has anyone tried this?

I bought it online and it’s amazing! Not as good as real peanut butter obviously but it’s yummy and does the trick. Eat better than PB2

Isn't that the peanut butter with the weird misleading science?
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    89fwg11tz4tn.png
    Calories per serving:

Amount/serving %DV
    Saturated Fat 0 g
    Trans Fat 0 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
    Monounsaturated Fat 0 g
    Total Digested Carbs 0 g
    Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18%
    Total Sugars 0 g
    Includes 0g Added Sugars

Has anyone tried this?

Yes - there is some controversy surrounding it...It's got to be dubious. Why wouldn't more companies utilize this type of manufacturing for their own products if it were true?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    89fwg11tz4tn.png
    Calories per serving:

Amount/serving %DV
    Saturated Fat 0 g
    Trans Fat 0 g
    Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
    Monounsaturated Fat 0 g
    Total Digested Carbs 0 g
    Dietary Fiber 4.4g 18%
    Total Sugars 0 g
    Includes 0g Added Sugars

Has anyone tried this?

yeah. totally false from what I know.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I tried Walden farms pear balsamic. 1/10 it was really sweet with absolutely no balsamic flavor. It tasted very artificial.

It might be good to marinate chicken pork or turkey in it and bake it or grill it, but not as a salad dressing. I am going to try baking chicken and sweet potatoes or apples with it next.

5om2q16g3vnz.jpeg
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    I tried Walden farms pear balsamic. 1/10 it was really sweet with absolutely no balsamic flavor. It tasted very artificial.

It might be good to marinate chicken pork or turkey in it and bake it or grill it, but not as a salad dressing. I am going to try baking chicken and sweet potatoes or apples with it next.

5om2q16g3vnz.jpeg

The only thing I like from them is the pancake syrup, which is GREAT!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    just_Tomek wrote: »

5om2q16g3vnz.jpeg

You still believe that these dressings will be palatable? I lost hope after first couple tries.

I had a little bit of hope left because I do LOVE the honey dijon and balsamic dressings. I've tried every other flavor salad dressing so far now except the sesame ginger and they have all been absolutely disgusting. I think the worst are the ranch and blue cheese.

I also ordered the french dressing with this shipment and it was 0/10. It made me nauseous.

@chris89topher Yes, I buy the pancake syrup regularly! I also like the jams, but they aren't worth the extra money when SF jelly is half the price and only 5-10 calories per serving.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member

5om2q16g3vnz.jpeg

Their pancake syrup is a gift from the gods.
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »

5om2q16g3vnz.jpeg

Their pancake syrup is a gift from the gods.

Yes!!! I am obsessed with it and eat more of it than I'm comfortable sharing. Lol!