whats going on here

Bluerunbiker
Bluerunbiker Posts: 30 Member
edited May 2020 in Getting Started
Aparently Im not eating enough for my health i have about 1500 c a day and i excercise a lot and this cancels a lot out
it says i should be losing too much weight in a week but actually ive lost nothing.
it says im goin be unhealthy and super slim in 5 weeks but nothing is happening.
its been 3 weeks now same weight and (I havent just started runnng/Cycling I have always done it)

whats going on
feel free to add if your in same boat or you need to see what doesnt work lol

Replies

• Bluerunbiker
    Hi thanks for this I have had a good look and makes sense however I see that I might have to eat more which seems completely the opposite of what i feel I should do
    Excercise more ant eat less.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Hi thanks for this I have had a good look and makes sense however I see that I might have to eat more which seems completely the opposite of what i feel I should do
    Excercise more ant eat less.

You can absolutely eat more, IF you are certain you are eating the amount of calories you think you are. How do you figure out your portions? If it isn't with a food scale, you may be eating more calories than you think you are. Check out this thread. I'm a 5'9, 45 yoa female and I can lose on 2000 calories per day.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10634517/you-dont-use-a-food-scale/p1
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    yeah, I lost almost all of my 80 pounds on 1800-2100 calories (that was with about 45 minutes of daily moderate exercise) and I was mid-fifties, female, 5'8" and retired when I did it.

Eat more. A lot more - if you're accurately logging.
  • Bluerunbiker
    even if i was logging food a bit short most days i dont go near 1500 and exercise 300-1200
    but its food for thought so to speak
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,241 Member
    even if i was logging food a bit short most days i dont go near 1500 and exercise 300-1200
    but its food for thought so to speak

I know it's hard to eat more I am finding it hard but I am static at the moment so increasing my calories to see what happens. Good luck