Sunday Funday Runday!!!

fitnessinmy30s
fitnessinmy30s Posts: 377 Member
Happy Sunday you fantastic group!!!

What the heck is everyone doing today eh!? I started my day with a delicious Starbucks coffee and a glazed donut...ugh...effing Sunday donut tradition...anywho it’s almost time to get my run on then a lil upper body later today!!!

Hope all you cool fitness cats have an amazing Sunday!!!!

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    Caffeine and a run
  • fitnessinmy30s
    Caffeine and a run

I like that strategy!!! You have my kinda routine misses protein!!!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Caffeine and a run

How many miles?
  • fitnessinmy30s
    Caffeine and a run

How many miles?

Hmmm....well don’t judge me BUT since I’ll be doing a workout laaaaater - I’m going to roll with just 2 miles this morning - what about youuu???
  • PlentyofProtein00
    Caffeine and a run

How many miles?

Hmmm....well don’t judge me BUT since I’ll be doing a workout laaaaater - I’m going to roll with just 2 miles this morning - what about youuu???

Its sunday funday...so probably just 2 or 4...we'll see how I feel once I get going.😁
    To be honest I've been slacking. Was doing 20 miles a week. Last week 6 miles 😬
  • fitnessinmy30s
    Caffeine and a run

How many miles?

Its sunday funday...so probably just 2 or 4...we'll see how I feel once I get going.😁
    To be honest I've been slacking. Was doing 20 miles a week. Last week 6 miles 😬

Good lord 20 miles a week!!!! That’s flipping awesome!!! I think I do like 10 to 14 maybe??? But you certainly make me want to push harder haha....I need to step up (well placed pun) my game!!!
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    I’ve been running outside for a full week because it’s been nice out...

This week it’s back to being cold so my butt has to go back to the basement to workout. Bummer. And I have zero motivation to do so.
  • fitnessinmy30s
    vanityy99 wrote: »

This week it’s back to being cold so my butt has to go back to the basement to workout. Bummer. And I have zero motivation to do so.

Oh no!!

Maybe throw on some extra layers to still get your run on outside???? Little runny nose action might occur but hey!!! You’re outside 😉😉
  • vanityy99

Oh no!!

Maybe throw on some extra layers to still get your run on outside???? Little runny nose action might occur but hey!!! You’re outside 😉😉

Gag me I’m so sick of extra layers and the cold air lol. The only reason why I ran in the first place is because I enjoy the feeling of the hot sun beating off my skin 🤤 I don’t think there’s a better feeling. It’s ok, the basement it is ☺️
  • fitnessinmy30s

Oh no!!

Gag me I’m so sick of extra layers and the cold air lol. The only reason why I ran in the first place is because I enjoy the feeling of the hot sun beating off my skin 🤤 I don’t think there’s a better feeling. It’s ok, the basement it is ☺️

Bwahaha well maybe if you put on some sorta like summer tunes while your banished to the basement it’ll feel a little more like you’re kinda getting the best of both worlds!!!!
  • vanityy99

Oh no!!

Bwahaha well maybe if you put on some sorta like summer tunes while your banished to the basement it’ll feel a little more like you’re kinda getting the best of both worlds!!!!

Yeah I might put on some sunscreen too so that the smell makes me feel like I’m on the beach
  • fitnessinmy30s

Oh no!!

Yeah I might put on some sunscreen too so that the smell makes me feel like I’m on the beach

Ooooo yesss that coconut sunscreen smell ❤️❤️ that’s amazing!!! Oh and then ask Alexa to play waves crashing and you are basically 80% there!!!
  • fitnessinmy30s
    qrg4gf1tp3ep.jpg

Trail run done.

Those are super cool shoes!!! Just finished a lil at home workout on the core and it’s off to the trail in about 30 mins!!!

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Does moving hostas and planting roses count as working out for the day. I think me feet need a few days off after jamming then into a shovel all weekend. Gardening and running are not a great mix :disappointed:
  • fitnessinmy30s
    Does moving hostas and planting roses count as working out for the day. I think me feet need a few days off after jamming then into a shovel all weekend. Gardening and running are not a great mix :disappointed:

Heyyyy I was getting some planting on yesterday too and some own mowing too! Annnd now my shoes are all green 😐 BUT heck yah all that green sweat counts as working out 🙌🏻🙌🏻💦💦
  • vanityy99

Oh no!!

Ooooo yesss that coconut sunscreen smell ❤️❤️ that’s amazing!!! Oh and then ask Alexa to play waves crashing and you are basically 80% there!!!

Two summers ago or so, Bath & Body Works came out with a beach line of lotion, body oils, exfoliators, body spray ect... everything smelt like sunscreen... I used that throughout the winter time... aw man it was so nice.. everyone said I smelt like the beach.

Gotta sike out your mind sometimes in these Canadian streets🥶😀
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    One day.

Someday. 😢

• fitnessinmy30s

Oh no!!

Two summers ago or so, Bath & Body Works came out with a beach line of lotion, body oils, exfoliators, body spray ect... everything smelt like sunscreen... I used that throughout the winter time... aw man it was so nice.. everyone said I smelt like the beach.

Gotta sike out your mind sometimes in these Canadian streets🥶😀

Hahaha well I was born and raised on those cool Canadian streets so when I close my eyes and think real hard - I can be taken back to the frost bite on the long winter walks to school!!!
  • fitnessinmy30s
    One day.

Someday. 😢

Today?????