Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• ythannahythannah Member Posts: 3,343 Member Member Posts: 3,343 Member
    The food database here has been irksome lately.

Like no matter what food I search, Safeway recipe cheddar salmon bake is the fifth option. Fresh cherries... cheddar salmon bake. Sourdough bread... cheddar salmon bake. I've never logged cheddar salmon bake!!!

Sometimes I do it to myself. The entry for one of my favourite protein bars is misspelled "protein bat". That was the first one I saved and I just keep using it out of my recents even though it annoys me every time I see the spelling error. I'm too lazy to go find a correct entry (and see that damned cheddar salmon bake again).
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,195 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,195 Member
    I don’t know what it is but Coach Mike Gundy’s hair irritates the heck outta me.
    I’d love to take clippers to it.
    He’s so close to full Joe Dirt.
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 13,195 Member Member, Premium Posts: 13,195 Member
    Underwire bras
  • GeneveremfpGeneveremfp Member Posts: 321 Member Member Posts: 321 Member
    That I own a million hair bands but I can never find one when I want to put my hair up to do exercise.
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,298 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,298 MFP Moderator
    The little teeny button that I need is next the to big button I dont use much. Makes it hard to get the right one.
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Member Posts: 1,994 Member Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Headwinds
    Not enough bass
    People telling me to eat more
  • Moi_joMoi_jo Member Posts: 39 Member Member Posts: 39 Member
    People that don’t know me assuming they do 🤯
  • mehshell420mehshell420 Member Posts: 686 Member Member Posts: 686 Member
    When you get comfy in one room, then realize you forgot to turn the light off in the other room, so you gotta break your comfiness and get back up
  • fitnessinmy30sfitnessinmy30s Member Posts: 376 Member Member Posts: 376 Member
    Ummmm when my pillow that’s nice and cold gets warm to quickly!!!
  • Mr_Healthy_HabitsMr_Healthy_Habits Member Posts: 11,623 Member Member Posts: 11,623 Member
    lexabeep wrote: »
    All the men that DM me on mfp that turn out to be jerks or ask me for my snap. I respond to you all and figure out if you are a jerk real quick. Have some manners or some of you just stop preying on people you think have low self confidence. We know who you are. We see you.

💁🏽‍♂️🎤🎶 I can't help it, if I wanted to, I wouldn't help it, even if I could, I can't help it, if I wanted to, I wouldn't help it, Noooo 🎶

What's your Insta? 😏😂
    edited May 31
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,298 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,298 MFP Moderator
    When you get comfy in one room, then realize you forgot to turn the light off in the other room, so you gotta break your comfiness and get back up

Or, you get all snuggled into bed and realize you forgot to pee before you tucked in
  • that_night_in_paristhat_night_in_paris Member Posts: 457 Member Member Posts: 457 Member
    I get really irked off when people use a lot of hand gestures when they talk but they aren't saying anything intelligent.

I had my headphones on and was glancing at the TV and this woman was doing a tedtalk or whatever on PBS, and she was using a lot of hand gestures. Smacking the back of her hand into her palm, pointing to the sky, making OK signs with both hands. Looked like she was doing air traffic control up there.

So I was like, you know what, I'm gonna take off my headphones and listen to what she is saying. And I'm expecting to be bombarded with nuggets of wisdom and the like. Hit me.

She was up there talking about her wacky relationship drivel. Some jilted ex-lover in New Mexico.

Really dude?

When wasps build their nests inside my outdoor lights. 🤨
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 248,422 Member Member Posts: 248,422 Member

Or, you get all snuggled into bed and realize you forgot to pee before you tucked in

Yes.. this 😒
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 2,466 Member Member Posts: 2,466 Member
    When you take your water bottle and a good book, along with your 2 dogs into your fenced in backyard, all ready to get back into a good mystery on an absolutely gorgeous day that smells like lilacs and fresh mowed grass. Perfect. Until my dog(I really do love her to bits)that's dumber than dirt, decides she must eat that hornet that keeps buzzing around her. So I spend my outside time keeping her away from an awful sting because she has no clue. :(
  • ythannahythannah Member Posts: 3,343 Member Member Posts: 3,343 Member
    I get really irked off when people use a lot of hand gestures when they talk but they aren't saying anything intelligent.

I had my headphones on and was glancing at the TV and this woman was doing a tedtalk or whatever on PBS, and she was using a lot of hand gestures. Smacking the back of her hand into her palm, pointing to the sky, making OK signs with both hands. Looked like she was doing air traffic control up there.

So I was like, you know what, I'm gonna take off my headphones and listen to what she is saying. And I'm expecting to be bombarded with nuggets of wisdom and the like. Hit me.

She was up there talking about her wacky relationship drivel. Some jilted ex-lover in New Mexico.

Really dude?

I talk with my hands and it drives ME crazy. I'm not imparting nuggets of wisdom either :D I have no idea why I do it but pretty soon I'm flapping away without realizing it. Sometimes I stick my hands in my pockets or grab onto something to prevent it.
  • lexabeeplexabeep Member, Premium Posts: 168 Member Member, Premium Posts: 168 Member

lexabeep wrote: »
    All the men that DM me on mfp that turn out to be jerks or ask me for my snap. I respond to you all and figure out if you are a jerk real quick. Have some manners or some of you just stop preying on people you think have low self confidence. We know who you are. We see you.

💁🏽‍♂️🎤🎶 I can't help it, if I wanted to, I wouldn't help it, even if I could, I can't help it, if I wanted to, I wouldn't help it, Noooo 🎶

What's your Insta? 😏😂

😂😂😂😂😂 thanks for making me laugh :).
  • SuzySunshine99SuzySunshine99 Member Posts: 1,842 Member Member Posts: 1,842 Member
    The fact that people are so bored right now, they are mowing their lawns every other day. Seriously, the weather is nice now...you want to have your windows open or sit in the yard, but it's a constant drone of lawnmowers all day, every day. Even in the rain. Give it a rest, people.
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 1,353 Member Member Posts: 1,353 Member
    There is always that one Karen in my day.