June 2020 Ultimate Accountability Challenge for weight loss and maintenance too!

2»

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,963 Member
    Bump!
    Please read above if you are looking for a great group of friends & a few habits that will help you meet your weight goals!!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017. I have a folder called UAC great posts. I am proud and happy to save your most recent post in my personal treasure chest of great posts.
    Thank you so much for being who you are! I appreciate you and thanks for the compliment.
    Your friend, Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Please read at least a sampling of the great posts above by our Ultimate Accountability Challenge Team members.
    We invite you to join us for June, click on this link https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/137325-ultimate-accountability-challenge-june-2020
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,963 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017. I have a folder called UAC great posts. I am proud and happy to save your most recent post in my personal treasure chest of great posts.
    Thank you so much for being who you are! I appreciate you and thanks for the compliment.
    Your friend, Rick

You’re welcome, @RangerRickL

ALL TRUE❣️

Sorry for the typo
    Should be: “in large part due to”

Your comments mean a lot to n m e.

Your Friend Always,
    In Gratitude,
    Maddie
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    One of our members just posted ...
    I am out of the Winner's Circle, but I still woke up this morning wondering if I was going to get my walk in without getting rained on. I never once thought about not doing it, even though it doesn't matter now for the WC. In the past, I would have completely sabotaged the remainder of the month, planning then on "starting again" on the 1st.

THAT sums up nicely the whole point / strategy behind UAC - internal reset of auto-responses .... The Winners Circle is just the extra external goal.

Give it a couple of months, and this will be you. And once it IS you ... well ... some of our members have continued for years for the pleasure of the group support even after reaching and consistently staying at maintenance.
  • RangerRickL
    @BMcC9 I do appreciate you so much!!
    Thanks for the encouragement that you generously share with the team members!
    Your friend, Rick

If you are reading this post and want to make a long-term improvement in your life, sign in for the month of June
    Click herehttps://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/137325-ultimate-accountability-challenge-june-2020
  • lexabeep
    lexabeep Posts: 232 Member
    Great group! Thanks for all your help everyone!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Stick with it and you'll develop good habits!! I've lost over a pound a week since joining!! Check it out!!
  • RangerRickL
    Thanks @lexabeep and @HASWLRS!!!
    Our team members above, invite you to join us for the June Ultimate Accountability Challenge.
    Click here https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/137325-ultimate-accountability-challenge-june-2020
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    bump Not too late to join us for June!