TEAM: The Slimsons (June)

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Daily Post Sun

Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes 30 min walk

Comments: Spent Saturday sick in bed, mostly, did manage to get up and finish my squats and walk as I planned but went right back to bed after that. Felt better today so I got up and spent most of the day meal prepping so the rest of the week goes as planned for once.

• kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post Sun

Exercise: yes 30 min walk

Comments: Spent Saturday sick in bed, mostly, did manage to get up and finish my squats and walk as I planned but went right back to bed after that. Felt better today so I got up and spent most of the day meal prepping so the rest of the week goes as planned for once.

glad your doing good.

Feel better
  • kkmark
    Daily Post Sun

Exercise: yes
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Hi, all. My name is Leah. I’m 25 and in graduate school for my master’s in library science. Since the pandemic, I have walked three to five days a week, since I cannot go to the gym. It helped me a lot with my anxiety and depression, but my knee has been acting up like nothing I’ve had in months. I started back at my library job last Friday but am still looking for a second job and another apartment. The stress of my search has affected my eating and sleeping. I have lost weight but also have little energy some days. This group has kept me motivated to exercise, and I greatly appreciate it.

CW: 173
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 2.25 mi walk on greenway, moving boxes from attic for my move
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Jen_967
    Sunday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: did a lot of cleaning closets out and sorting through things, did laundry, mopped the floors. No walking . But kept busy around the house.
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Daily Post: Monday
    Calories: good
    Exercise: 16588 steps
  • josiehanel1968
    josiehanel1968 Posts: 77 Member
    Cw 150
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sorry i have sort of messed this up didnt realise i was a day in front , i have only been doing this for a week, i started a year or so ago but had health issues and stopped, i am restarting as ive put on a pile of weight after a kidney transplant and need to get back in shape.
  • josiehanel1968
    Rats forgot my name
    Josiehanel1968
    CW 150
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes
  • AB0215
    Hi, all. My name is Leah. I’m 25 and in graduate school for my master’s in library science. Since the pandemic, I have walked three to five days a week, since I cannot go to the gym. It helped me a lot with my anxiety and depression, but my knee has been acting up like nothing I’ve had in months. I started back at my library job last Friday but am still looking for a second job and another apartment. The stress of my search has affected my eating and sleeping. I have lost weight but also have little energy some days. This group has kept me motivated to exercise, and I greatly appreciate it.

CW: 173
    Exercise: 2.25 mi walk on greenway, moving boxes from attic for my move

@southgirl94 Welcome back Leah. Stress relief is a large part of weight loss, and finding a healthy outlet for it is the best thing you can do for yourself, and hopefully your knee cooperates. Maybe you could try to shorten your walks and do them more frequently, maybe that would help your knee, I had that issue when I first started walking more myself, I had to take it easy at first and start with only 10 mins at a time. Hang in there, you will get there.
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    edited June 2020
    Daily post

Monday 6/1
    Track Yes
    Exercise Yes
    Calories Yes
  • d00ditzlinduh
    d00ditzlinduh Posts: 99 Member
    Monday

Calories: Yes (under by 378)
    Exercise: Yes (10 minute walk on treadmill, 10 minute on stair master, Legs/Glute circuit training - 35 minutes)
    Goals/Day/Comments: Pretty good day today. I woke up late so I had a late breakfast. Wasn't feeling too hungry around lunch time, so I just ate some snacks instead (rice cake and carrots with hummus). Met my 10k step goal and went to the gym for about an hour.
  • AB0215
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hour weightlifting, 1 hour walk with the neighbor, 2 hours trying to tame my yard.

Comments: Well, this is day 3 on plan, guess I have to take the win as it happens. But boy am I beat today.
  • forbes_melissa
    forbes_melissa Posts: 81 Member
    Daily Post (Monday )

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes (2 mile jog and weightlifting 54 minutes total)
    Goals/Day/Comments: today’s goal was to make sure I exercised. It was tough today because of the industry I work in (retail construction and maintenance). We had a lot of our clients calling and asking for board ups due to riots 😕 it’s 7:30 PM and I’m still working. Been nonstop since 7:30 AM.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    CindyJNC1963

June: Week #1

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 159.1
    CW: 158.5

My weight went up to 161.4 last week before I had to cut back some on the calories ...that scared me. I would love to take off 10 more pounds....I just need to get that extra motivation back.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Daily Post
    Monday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes- walked for 2 miles. Steps= 10,722

So far this week I seem to be on track with my eating, exercise, and intermittent fasting. My eating and fasting I’ve really been struggling with for the last month or so. I went shopping today and I saw some brownies. That were really calling my name. But I resisted and chose some string cheese and some healthy snacks. Proud of myself! 😀
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Jun Wk 1 - Mon, 6/1

Exercise: Running errands? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I ended up returning some stuff at a store and walked through it for a bit looking for yoga pants. (I’ve lived in yoga pants the last 2.5 months, and I’ve worn holes in the one of only two pairs I own.)
  • kkmark
    Exercise: walking got to 10k after long time
  • josiehanel1968
    josiehanel1968
    track yes
    Calories yes
    exercise yes, 30 minute walk
  • caloricus