What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• Z10Rtza
    Z10Rtza Posts: 450 Member
    Rice pasta, mushrooms, chickpeas, green paprika, vegan creamy cheese and garlic powder
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Cream of potato and celery soup w black pepper, paprika, and freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano. Chicken breast in EVOO.ptafvelkid5z.jpg
    5qdosgbd5wue.jpg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Afternoon snack of shrimp shiu mai and har gao from the deep freeze section of the asian supermarket.
    wbrnldkvqjke.jpeg
  • chunfifi001
    chunfifi001 Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2020
    I ate a LOT of those leaves (the ones underneath the lemon slice) when I was in Japan. What is it called?

Haha yes, @acpgee answered it. I saw these leaves in Korean mini kimbap, which I love it so much. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Grilled pineapple.

qgsvnl218fmy.jpg

Edit... I wonder what is some genius disagreeing with here lol

Tbh, sometimes I wanna "disagree" with your posts. It's just jealousy that I can't eat them but since there's no "jealous" icon I just hit the "hug" icon. Sigh...this plate does look good, as usual

• MinTheKitCat
    MinTheKitCat Posts: 173 Member
    Taco Tuesday ๐ŸŒฎ ๐ŸŒฎ ๐ŸŒฎ
    5kvbg6k565lm.jpeg
  • justicefactorizing
    justicefactorizing Posts: 13 Member
    Fried Beans and bread ๐Ÿž best for ur body
  • acpgee
    Dim sum pulled out from the freezer.
    3psuujurd5tx.jpeg
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Grilled pineapple.

Edit... I wonder what is some genius disagreeing with here lol

Tbh, sometimes I wanna "disagree" with your posts. It's just jealousy that I can't eat them but since there's no "jealous" icon I just hit the "hug" icon. Sigh...this plate does look good, as usual

Anyone has a right to disagree here, thats why we have the button. But I always said, if you are going to click it, explain why. And in this thread no one should ever click it. Its what ppl here cook and eat.

And when this current pandemic thing is done, and before another disaster hits, if you make your way west to GTA you are welcome to stop by.

Well now...this takes ALL the thrill out of my kidnapping plans ๐Ÿ™„ but with parents in 'sauga and the near resumption of Toronto head office trips, I'll be sure to take you up on this.

Side note: I'm with you 100% on the "disagree." Just explain yourself. I've made the case for civil discourse in another thread. It was met with... disagrees ๐Ÿคฃ
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    acpgee wrote: ยป
    Chicken lok lak. Traditionally made with beef, it's how Cambodian parents get kids to eat salad.
    wevr9wiqyg3z.jpg

That looks awesome!
  • VeggieMeg71
    VeggieMeg71 Posts: 205 Member
    5kvbg6k565lm.jpeg

Looks delicious! Can you tell us what's in them? Is that beets and garbanzos on the right?
  • MinTheKitCat
    MinTheKitCat Posts: 173 Member
    5kvbg6k565lm.jpeg

Looks delicious! Can you tell us what's in them? Is that beets and garbanzos on the right?

Right is Beets, chickpeas, cucumber, and ricotta (spiralized the beets for a different meal, way too much work, will grate with food processor in future, but did taste amazing)
    Left is taco seasoned textured vegetable protein with romaine, tomato, avocado, habanero, and quick pickled red onion.
    They were super tasty and since the veggies were already chopped, it was super easy. This taco Tuesday trend might be onto something... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ˜‹
  • acpgee
    Air fried some spring rolls I made last week and dumped in the freezer. The dipping sauce is oyster sauce and ketchup.
    khiqx9io6bob.jpeg