What's on your mind?

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    lx1x wrote: »
    At least the coronavirus is over 🤷🏽‍♂️

For now.. 😂

I bet this is what Sylvia Brown saw when she said it was going to dissappear out of nowhere 😂

Virus
    Riot
    Election
    Virus
    Back to collusion, 🤣

I can't wait to just get back to the good ol collusion days 😂

Just wait till you see what comes back from space-x trip

As long as it's not another freaking virus 🤷🏽‍♂️

I'm hoping for "space tardigrade". You know, like something you'd see out of Voltron or something.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    edited June 2020
    https://youtu.be/WpYeekQkAdc
    The Black Eyed Peas- Where is the love?

This song and I think it has a powerful message.

Eta: when did mfp brake youtube links? Why am I not surprised lol 🤦‍♀️
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Stay safe EVERYONE!!

https://youtu.be/qxZInIyOBXk
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Me too 😔 I hope she's ok
  • KosmosKitten
    This place is scary when it's quiet.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    From Amazing Grace to tear gassing a priest...

How far have we digressed...
  • KosmosKitten

Yeah so... I'm gonna go back to that rock I was living under. Seemed like a friendlier place.
  • From Amazing Grace to tear gassing a priest...

Yeah so... I'm gonna go back to that rock I was living under. Seemed like a friendlier place.

If this keeps up, there'll be plenty of rocks for us to crawl under
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited June 2020

He just does whatever he wants without regard for the constitution or right and wrong or human life.

Did you read about the homeowner in D.C. who sheltered 70 protesters in his house overnight until the curfew was over? And cops outside trying to lure them out like the mob in front of Lot’s house? The man gave them milk to wash their burning eyes, food, water. Let them charge their phones. Gave them his business cards so no one would say they’d broken in. These are the scraps that pass for good news these days and please god let it be true
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    edited June 2020

He just does whatever he wants without regard for the constitution or right and wrong or human life.

Did you read about the homeowner in D.C. who sheltered 70 protesters in his house overnight until the curfew was over? And cops outside trying to lure them out like the mob in front of Lot’s house? The man gave them milk to wash their burning eyes, food, water. Let them charge their phones. Gave them his business cards so no one would say they’d broken in. These are the scraps that pass for good news these days and please god let it be true

I actually did hear about this... Didn't read it tho 😂

He's not even a good man, let alone a good pres...
    Less than a decent man even...
  • From Amazing Grace to tear gassing a priest...

This was pretty neat too

https://www.wsbtv.com/video/?id=4916448
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I had a friend.
    I thought we were good friends,
    we shared a lot, promised a lot.
    It’s difficult for me to accept but I guess I must, that they just didn’t mean it.
    When words and actions don’t match up, actions speak louder than words.
    It makes me sad.

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    So I have decided to start a garden, I've never planted any type of vegetable garden but I think it's going to be fun...

I have given my boy, and my wife project titles and jobs to do in respect to the garden... I'm simply Project Treasurey and Laborer...

They are in charge of Project Design and Management and whatever they decide, that's the job they've been assigned, their department... Not my job or place, just Treasury and Labor...

It keeps things simple for me and serves as an exercise in letting go of control and allowing them to make decisions... Even tho I guess I kinda did take over, I'm trying 😂
  • mynameisnobody1990
    mynameisnobody1990 Posts: 71 Member
    I had a friend.
    It’s difficult for me to accept but I guess I must, that they just didn’t mean it.
    It makes me sad.

I've been there - done that. It was very disheartening but I got over it after a few months. I'm glad she's out of my life. I don't need that insincerity ever again. My heart goes out to you <3
  • KosmosKitten
    I had a friend.
    It makes me sad.

Also been there done that, more than once, sadly. Kinda given up on people at this point.

Much love. <3