63.3 lbs lost - 5 Years - My Success So Far (With Pic)

SlytherinSnakeQueen
SlytherinSnakeQueen Posts: 148 Member
edited June 2020 in Success Stories
So I started this journey almost 5 years ago exactly. There have been some crazy ups and downs and some periods where I gave up on my goals completely (and gained), but as of today I have officially hit the lowest trend weight I have had in 5 years. More realistically, this is probably the lightest I have been since my freshman year of High School (13 years ago). I still have a bit to go until I am at my goal, but I am very proud of myself for the progress I have made so far.

0qq3rnexhsfb.png

Height: 5'5
SW: 210 lbs
CW: 146.7 lbs
GW: 130 lbs

Replies

• Jstarz1
    Jstarz1 Posts: 88 Member
    You are looking great girl!!! Don't stop!!!🤙🤙🤙
  • cbergan2
    cbergan2 Posts: 5 Member
    You look Amazing! Well done! You have inspired me today!
  • mojennifer20
    mojennifer20 Posts: 1 Member
    Good for you! Keep it up. You look amazing.
  • porterca
    porterca Posts: 187 Member
    Way to go!!!! Excellent Progress.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    you look great where you are, 5 years dropping weight is great! I dropped 40 five years ago, put 25 back on 2 years ago but got it off again. Dirn flu, then ate everything in sight. Guess I thought food would make me better or something but it made me fat.
  • Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 214 Member
    Congrats 🎈
  • lyneareiner1
    lyneareiner1 Posts: 7 Member
    So I started this journey almost 5 years ago exactly. There have been some crazy ups and downs and some periods where I gave up on my goals completely (and gained), but as of today I have officially hit the lowest trend weight I have had in 5 years. More realistically, this is probably the lightest I have been since my freshman year of High School (13 years ago). I still have a bit to go until I am at my goal, but I am very proud of myself for the progress I have made so far.

0qq3rnexhsfb.png

Height: 5'5
    SW: 210 lbs
    CW: 146.7 lbs
    GW: 130 lbs

I'm right near your current weight and your goal weight is mine as well!!
  • abraaralsilwadi
    abraaralsilwadi Posts: 1 Member
    congratulations, you look really good. can you share with us what you did to get to this point? height and weight is very similar to mine and we have the same goal as well.
  • cragglecat
    cragglecat Posts: 58 Member
    Congratulations - great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!