New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    I tried Walden farms pear balsamic. 1/10 it was really sweet with absolutely no balsamic flavor. It tasted very artificial.

It might be good to marinate chicken pork or turkey in it and bake it or grill it, but not as a salad dressing. I am going to try baking chicken and sweet potatoes or apples with it next.

5om2q16g3vnz.jpeg

The only thing I like from them is the pancake syrup, which is GREAT!

Their pancake syrup is a gift from the gods.

Yes!!! I am obsessed with it and eat more of it than I'm comfortable sharing. Lol!

I recently lost my taste for Walden Farms....EXCEPT maple syrup and chocolate syrup. I was the only person I know who did the peanut butter. Well, maybe its me or maybe it got worse but I can not get it anymore...lol. My digestion does not like it. The pancake syrup, and chocolate is good.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    I tried Walden farms pear balsamic. 1/10 it was really sweet with absolutely no balsamic flavor. It tasted very artificial.

It might be good to marinate chicken pork or turkey in it and bake it or grill it, but not as a salad dressing. I am going to try baking chicken and sweet potatoes or apples with it next.

5om2q16g3vnz.jpeg

The only thing I like from them is the pancake syrup, which is GREAT!

Their pancake syrup is a gift from the gods.

Yes!!! I am obsessed with it and eat more of it than I'm comfortable sharing. Lol!

I even put it on my salads LOL
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Pretty sure this snickers peanut butter isn’t in the US. Probably a good thing because I would most definitely eat the entire jar....znyy1vr9hjms.jpeg
    f44xpb7y50ne.jpeg
    u44taffs1im0.jpeg
    lfip8a4yvrjz.jpeg
  • cnjg6677
    cnjg6677 Posts: 177 Member
    Pretty sure this snickers peanut butter isn’t in the US. Probably a good thing because I would most definitely eat the entire jar....znyy1vr9hjms.jpeg
    f44xpb7y50ne.jpeg
    u44taffs1im0.jpeg
    lfip8a4yvrjz.jpeg
    [/quote

Yummmm
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    f44xpb7y50ne.jpeg
    u44taffs1im0.jpeg
    lfip8a4yvrjz.jpeg

1.) Snickers Peanut Butter- Oh my...would not even attempt. Too risky. I will not open another one of Pandora's boxes :D
    2.) JUST EGG- THIS I NEED!! I was going to get the original, haven't yet. I think for me this is better (If it is pretty plain)
    3.) When I saw the Gluten Free on label I realized yet another one of Pandora's boxes are out there. Not going to bite the apple...lol!

Truly some wins
  • moonangel12
    moonangel12 Posts: 971 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    f44xpb7y50ne.jpeg
    u44taffs1im0.jpeg
    lfip8a4yvrjz.jpeg

1.) Snickers Peanut Butter- Oh my...would not even attempt. Too risky. I will not open another one of Pandora's boxes :D
    2.) JUST EGG- THIS I NEED!! I was going to get the original, haven't yet. I think for me this is better (If it is pretty plain)
    3.) When I saw the Gluten Free on label I realized yet another one of Pandora's boxes are out there. Not going to bite the apple...lol!

Truly some wins
    I totally missed the GF on the pretzels - that is seriously dangerous! And snickers PB? Oh my!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    atzuulhda2qj.jpg
    5y10ei1mzbrh.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I’ve never had Boston market is it any good or worth going for the free meal? https://www.bostonmarket.com/rotisserie-rewards/le59hwkao2i8.jpeg
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    @Noreenmarie1234 - I really enjoy Boston Market so thank you for posting. :smile:
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited June 2020
    Noreen, Boston Market is nice. Especially with the creamed spinach and mashed potatoes <3
  • ElizabethHanrahan
    ElizabethHanrahan Posts: 102 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    f44xpb7y50ne.jpeg
    u44taffs1im0.jpeg
    lfip8a4yvrjz.jpeg

Truly some wins
    I totally missed the GF on the pretzels - that is seriously dangerous! And snickers PB? Oh my!

I tried the pretzels and they tasted like burnt cocoa powder. I really like most filled pretzels but this is a pass.
  • pancakerunner
    22zqqa5yynaa.png
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    I'd definitely give that a try! Not sure it would beat out The Tonight Dough, but sounds good!
  • pancakerunner
    I'd definitely give that a try! Not sure it would beat out The Tonight Dough, but sounds good!

chunky monkey will always be my favorite!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,533 Member
    All this peanut butter, yum! I'm in a group that posted at Sam's Club is Snickers-covered popcorn. There's Oreo too but so what, Snickers popcorn!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Has anyone tried the Reese’s whipped cream yet? b8zv6mhbp5xw.jpeg
    69yh1ffhjr05.jpeg
    These look like copy cat fiber one bars lol
  • Noreenmarie1234
    LOL so funny I just posted about these and then BOOM a free rebate shows up in my facebook ads! https://www.facebook.com/eatjust/posts/3076356782387165

For anyone else who wanted to try the just vegan eggs!!

0i0wztperbua.png
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    69yh1ffhjr05.jpeg

The whipped is sad
  • pancakerunner
    69yh1ffhjr05.jpeg

I bet cha that General Mills is phasing out the fiber one brownies because of the TERRIBLE feedback from the last reformualtion.
  • pancakerunner
    Any butter pecan peeps??
    praxf7oys0w1.png