• Jstarz1
    Jstarz1 Posts: 88 Member
    Always here to help and support in any way I can! Feel free to add
  • Justn_83
    Justn_83 Posts: 492 Member
    Hey what's up 🙂
  • JamesEfird
    JamesEfird Posts: 106 Member
    After coming close to reaching my goal, I thought it would be fun to gain over 20 pounds back in about a year... And now that I'm back again, I've found that I'm down to only one friend who is still active. I could use some support to help keep me on track!
  • nathanedmonds17
    nathanedmonds17 Posts: 2 Member
    Count me in I need likeminded friends
  • JRidesTheBus
    JRidesTheBus Posts: 5 Member
    Looking for motivating friends and friends who want motivation. I'm a returner to MFP ... down 10.5 lbs in 6 weeks and see the progress. 17 lbs to go to my ideal, hard-to-imagine, I'll-be-crazily-in-shape weight. So friend me up ladies and gents
  • ColaCabana0311
    ColaCabana0311 Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add!
  • One_flabulous_journey
    One_flabulous_journey Posts: 22 Member
    Heyy, back after 5 months. I have not found another app that counts like I like. If we were friends before no hard feelings? I was in a bad place then and I’m better now. Feel free to add me.
  • georgiamarsh1
    georgiamarsh1 Posts: 18 Member
    Me! I have used MFP before. Currently 15lbs down and decided that I am in need of friends. I'm friendly :) x
  • mishaelamirkhan262
    mishaelamirkhan262 Posts: 7 Member
    Yeah I could use some community support
  • mishaelamirkhan262
    mishaelamirkhan262 Posts: 7 Member
    Im trying to follow dirty keto. Anyone doing the same?
  • Spunkylolly
    Spunkylolly Posts: 2 Member
    Started a fresh after an awful 1st 7lbs add on weight, worked very hard to loose my 3stone , gutted to put on... Unfortunately I have recently been diagnosed with spinal issues including a shifted spine to the right need a walking cane to walk and disc out in my L2 and L5 and an arachnoid cyst in spine. Unable to fully train like I used to or work....miss my job as a carer :0(... need new friends please. Hope everyone is stay well and safe x
  • rhammer723
    rhammer723 Posts: 2 Member
    I've been on what feels like a life long weight loss roller coaster ride. I was around 330lbs at my highest, dropped down to about 210 following Atkins years ago when it was the fad. Blew back up to almost 280lbs and for the past 8 years have been up and down year after year. Floating around 260/265 right now and could use some accountability friends! Feel free to add me, let's help each other!
  • KristiCee67
    KristiCee67 Posts: 71 Member
    I'm looking for active people on MFP. I'm returning after a year's absence and my feed is dead quiet....literal crickets. Looking to rebuild a community around myself of supportive people who actively post and support! If this sounds like you, please consider adding me. Thank you!! Kristi
  • wharee1
    wharee1 Posts: 1 Member
    hi im new here and it would be nice to get some inspiration :) I'm planning on losing 15 kgs and i would love support to do it
  • toesinthesnow
    toesinthesnow Posts: 2 Member
    I'm on a 60 day streak - love having an active feed! Feel free to add me ;)
  • JulieC76mfp
    JulieC76mfp Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2020
    Hello, newbie here. It's so much easier when you have friends to help and encourage. I've lost 20lbs so far, 60 more to go!
  • yyarmony
    yyarmony Posts: 2 Member
    I have about 10lbs left to go and I'd like some motivation buddies. Feel free to add me if you need another pal for motivation:)
  • JodiMG7
    JodiMG7 Posts: 6 Member
    Add me! Looking for friends...I have none :'(
  • Mercerld
    Mercerld Posts: 12 Member
    Always looking for new friends to help one another stay motivated!