Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,099 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,099 MFP Moderator
    When people go on strong rants on social media. I'm all for well thought out opinions but when you are basically just post something yelling at everyone... it's like walking around a corner and someone you didn't even know was there just started screaming at you
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,936 Member Member Posts: 7,936 Member
    When people go on strong rants on social media. I'm all for well thought out opinions but when you are basically just post something yelling at everyone... it's like walking around a corner and someone you didn't even know was there just started screaming at you

I've spent the last two days either avoiding most social media platforms (aside from the forum here) or unfollowing or hiding posts of people I consider friends. I just.. no.
  • iMagoiMago Member Posts: 7,504 Member Member Posts: 7,504 Member

I've spent the last two days either avoiding most social media platforms (aside from the forum here) or unfollowing or hiding posts of people I consider friends. I just.. no.

i quit facebook years ago thankfully. I'm on Twitter now but i never really participate. it's a good way to stay up to date on news and that's about it for me.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,936 Member Member Posts: 7,936 Member
    iMago wrote: »

i quit facebook years ago thankfully. I'm on Twitter now but i never really participate. it's a good way to stay up to date on news and that's about it for me.

I keep it because it's the only social media my parents use and the easiest ways to show them photos of their one and only grandchild, :lol: . Otherwise, I avoid it. Everyone else I know I can contact in other ways these days.
    It irks me when I get the beginning niggling of a headache and it just pulses or pricks right above my eye, taunting me.
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,099 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,099 MFP Moderator
    When I dont feel like doing *kitten* today but the PIs keep sending me all their study ideas. Take that *kitten* to someone who cares buddy....
  • will_it_go_round_in_circleswill_it_go_round_in_circles Member Posts: 578 Member Member Posts: 578 Member
    jcrav77 wrote: »
    Ok today it didn’t seem so little. When people ask you for your professional advice and what the regulations or code says then they argue with you about it. Don’t freaking ask me then. Go look it up for yourself. You have Google too. Ugh 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Rant over

I get this. I used to do home PC support for some of my customers. Nothing like being called out in a panic to discover and explain an issue and have them tell you how to fix it. Ummm you called me, remember?
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,892 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,892 Member
    When I have my hands full and a little trickle of sweat rolls down straight into my eye.
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 23,659 Member Member Posts: 23,659 Member
    Auditors. 🙄
  • nighthawk584nighthawk584 Member Posts: 1,950 Member Member Posts: 1,950 Member
    rocks in my shoes
  • tlooyestyntlooyestyn Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    The thing that irks me, is falling out of bed in the morning and hitting your head on the bedside table with your alarm blaring in your ear 🤪🤬🤯
    When I walk all around the house trying to figure out where I left my phone and it's in my pocket :neutral:
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 246,965 Member Member Posts: 246,965 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    Mfp not working right.

Yes, this.
    It's hard getting to fr walls, sending pm or even filling out or viewing others diaries.
    Mfp not working right.

Yes, this.
    It's hard getting to fr walls, sending pm or even filling out or viewing others diaries.

I guess that's why I haven't gotten a pm from you. :/
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 246,965 Member Member Posts: 246,965 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Mfp not working right.

Yes, this.

Ahh no, I sent one.. it must have got lost amongst the 3 billion others 😆
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Mfp not working right.

Yes, this.

Ahh no, I sent one.. it must have got lost amongst the 3 billion others 😆

I guess you'll just have to resend it. :)
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 7,261 Member Member Posts: 7,261 Member
    buying an apple thinking it would be SO crispy and fresh, only to find out that it's brownish inside and very mealy
  • that_night_in_paristhat_night_in_paris Member Posts: 457 Member Member Posts: 457 Member
    When you introduce a particular subject to someone and the next time you see them they start talking about it as if you've never heard about it in your life. Are you flippin' serious right now?