He’s a stunning dog! Well looked after!
    You’re certainly a proud daddy! 😊

Thanks Clara, I sure am hun 🤗
  • MelodiousMermaid
    MelodiousMermaid Posts: 380 Member
    Sleepy puppy lap snuggles!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    I miss my Beau but he’s doing well at my ex’s.
    This is the first time in my life I haven’t lived with a dog. :(
    Thought this cute....

mj3564k7dhn7.gif

Love this. :) It reminds me of when we first got a dog/kitten combo many years ago. Our kitten, Elwood, would hide under our recliner, just waiting for Meesha to come close enough and he'd jump out at her every time. It was the cat's favorite game. :)

Maybe time for another dog Honeybee?
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    St4rFire wrote: »
    mhsvg5t5ic71.jpg

My goofball ☺

Oh my God he/she is sooooo cute! I absolutely love Husky's, they are so full of personality.
  • DWBalboa
    jweczo3hrff2.jpg

My fur baby hanging from the rope and my fur granddaughter pulling it.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    ^^^ shes a tenacious little beastie!
  • ReenieHJ
    8iq7rg1ap9v4.jpg
    lhe23nodflcp.jpg

My favorite girl and my favorite flowers. Too bad the background wasn't cleaner for these :/ I might have to come back and try to get her to do a photoshoot for me.

She's got some beautiful markings!!
  • ReenieHJ
    edited June 2020
    Procolorer, what loves!!! That last shot looked like he posed special because he knew he'd be seen here. :)
  • DWBalboa
    04oeuchb2wg8.jpg
    ohjlh6p0ysdu.jpg

mine as puppies ....they are now 2 ...pics in my profile

So adorable! And you know how I feel about Huskies
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    mhsvg5t5ic71.jpg

My goofball ☺

Oh my God he/she is sooooo cute! I absolutely love Husky's, they are so full of personality.

Thank you! Yes they sooo are, lol. Definitely amongst the best breeds... so spunky, loving, and easy to train; she knows all the basics, a couple extras, but most importantly... how to fetch her momma's slippers/shoes and lighter. 😄 Love her to pieces 😊
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    04oeuchb2wg8.jpg
    ohjlh6p0ysdu.jpg

mine as puppies ....they are now 2 ...pics in my profile

Loveee! Those ears 😍😄 And the husky, so cute... makes me want another one 😶 But then I think about the HAIR... 😆
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    mhsvg5t5ic71.jpg

My goofball ☺

Thank you! Yes they sooo are, lol. Definitely amongst the best breeds... so spunky, loving, and easy to train; she knows all the basics, a couple extras, but most importantly... how to fetch her momma's slippers/shoes and lighter. 😄 Love her to pieces 😊

Mine were great runners, I would run 10 or more miles several times a week with them and they were always ready for more. Both of mine were rescues and both were so loving and so protective of me. My first one (Star) was tricky to train as she was 50% Timber wolf and was somewhat bull headed. Star was so vocal, we use to talk all the time. Nikko was just such an Alpha she was hard to break of the habbits she had learned over her life. But both were amongst the best companions I've ever had.

My new boy is awesome too, he's a pit beagle mix and is a bundle of fun. I've really fallen for pits too now because of him and my daughters pit.