TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (June)

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Week 1 Weigh-in
    Previous: 181.2
    Current: 179.0
    Loss: 2.2lb

@cmhubbard92, so happy for you, Christine!! Not only did you lose over 2 pounds this week, you are now at a new all time low in ten years, and you are in the 70's!! Well done!!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,875 Member
    edited June 2020
    Date: Thur, June4th:
    ~~~~~ Day5 ~~~~~
    MiniAccountabilityChallenge:
    🌝🌝🌚🌚🌚🔘🔘 ~ No
    Under Cals(1200, minus Fitbit cals)
    🌝🌝🌚🌚🌚🔘🔘 ~ No
    Water Intake(64oz/daily):
    🌚🌚🌝🌚🌝🔘🔘 ~ 80oz today
    StepGoal(9500/Daily):
    🌝🌝🌚🌚🌚🔘🔘 ~ 7345 steps today
    IntrmttntFast(16:8):
    🌚🌝🌚🌚🌚🔘🔘 ~ No
    20 min Yoga(Sat or Sunday)
    🌚⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️🔘
    Weight Training(3days)
    ⛔️🌚⛔️🌚🌚🔘🔘 ~ Negative
    Journal ~ I almost didn’t report this. Ive been taking boring licensing courses and I’ve been starting off my days with IF then tanking towards the end! I will also say that I weigh in every morning and I have managed to gain 4lbs in 2 days! And what was the first thing I did this morning? Grabbed a chocolate covered banana! (Dianas frozen bananas)
    The verdict:
    Im thinking I stopped using the structure of the keto lifestyle and that is bringing back the carb cravings! 😒 Can I get my losing streak back!? I’m still here guys but I’m feeling so disconnected from my body and the weight loss process ...
  • HASWLRS
    @Krysless2, I feel your pain. Sometimes, if we can just get one day under out belt, one day of good food choices, moderation, and water, we can break that cycle. Can you do it for just one day? And keep it as simple as possible. Maybe even plan your whole day ahead of time, so there is no thinking involved on the day of. I know I am just throwing things out there; hoping something sticks for you. Wishing you the best and sending positive vibes your way. (hugs)
  • HASWLRS
    Thursday, June 4th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 62 minute walk
    water: yes, 3 litres
    steps: 11,998
  • Krysless2
    I really appreciate the suggestions! That’s why the support here is so awesome!(so happy to have you back btw😊!) We can all relate to each other. Sometimes it’s those little things that you forget about! I am taking your advice and planning out my lunch and dinner on my break today... I think another thing I didn’t do the past two days was weigh my food. I’ve been weighing my food religiously and although I think that I did a good job eye balling to estimate the right portion size, I think it took me further out of that focus I had. (I’m throwing ideas but I’m going to test that one today)
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @Krysless2, I feel your pain. Sometimes, if we can just get one day under out belt, one day of good food choices, moderation, and water, we can break that cycle. Can you do it for just one day? And keep it as simple as possible. Maybe even plan your whole day ahead of time, so there is no thinking involved on the day of. I know I am just throwing things out there; hoping something sticks for you. Wishing you the best and sending positive vibes your way. (hugs)

• AfriDiva
    AfriDiva Posts: 186 Member
    Thursday 4 June

Username - AfriDiva
    Logged - Yes
    Under - Yes
    Exercise - Yes Long walk.

Steps and Water Challenge
    Steps - 10,018
    Water - 74oz

Logged water - Anyone else finding it hard to drink so much water. :/
    Pressed Diary complete button
  • HASWLRS
    AfriDiva wrote: »
    Water - 74oz

@AfriDiva, I have a 1 litre bottle that I can hold in one hand, so while the right hand is holding my mouse, the left hand is lifting my bottle. I am able to "chug" it somewhat as I drink it room temperature or slightly cold from the tap. Lots of times I don't get up until it's done. Do that twice and, boom, there's your 8 cups.
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Richmondwriter 6/4/20:
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercised: No
  • Krysless2
    edited June 2020
    k27geuwhuj0z.jpeg
    To piggy back off Lisa’s suggestion, Heres a picture of my Water set-up... Left to right: my 20ozWater-counter cup, as I fill it I push up a band. I fill the gallon jug up with water from the fridge every so often. I take it one step further and put a 1/2Tbs out with rag to wipe it off. I use that to mix apple cider vinegar in and a squirt of lemon juice and I used to put stevia in with it but I’ve grown accustomed to ACV that most days I just use ACV and nothing else.
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    AfriDiva wrote: »
    Water - 74oz

@AfriDiva, I have a 1 litre bottle that I can hold in one hand, so while the right hand is holding my mouse, the left hand is lifting my bottle. I am able to "chug" it somewhat as I drink it room temperature or slightly cold from the tap. Lots of times I don't get up until it's done. Do that twice and, boom, there's your 8 cups.

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,381 Member
    Week 1 Weigh-in

@cmhubbard92 Woot!!
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,381 Member
    Thursday 4 June

Accountability
    Tracked food: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes

Step and Water
    Steps : 20,278
    Water: 88 oz
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    I was stuck between 225 and 224 all April and May but that didn’t let me down and finally down to 222, so I can do it
    We can do it for sure 💪
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Week 1 Weigh-in
    That’s what I’m talking about!
  • Krysless2
    edited June 2020
    Scale Check!
    (please don't fret or be embarrassed to post if the scale went up on you, we have ALL been there, done that, bought the tShirt, AND wrote the book about it🙃) In fact, I’m pretty sure I’ll be seeing my own weight spike up on Saturday and I’m trying to get mentally prepared for that. But this group should be about being here for each other thru our weight loss journey and pushing each other if we’re falling behind but we can’t know you’re behind if you’re not showing us the struggle! so with that being said, the following teammates are missing their weigh-ins:
    @Roarkesdrift - Monday
    @sekotsjd - Monday
    @LHCO98 -Thursday
    @Gauravsp7- Friday
    @murdog3t - Friday
    @shellyscb - Friday
    @thedestar - Friday
    ~~Up Next for Saturday~~
    @AfriDiva
    @HASWLRS
    @GuessimGryffindor
    @Richmondwriter
    @Krysless2

**also, fyi: Each week runs ‪from Sunday-Saturday‬ that means tomorrow is the last day of Week1!**
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    You guys are all doing AMAZING! I've had a busy day and haven't really had a chance to comment since I got home from work!
    I just got back in from my run! The rain finally stopped playing games!

I am really perplexed, though, as I have been using MapMyRun and Fitbit to track my workouts(MMR will sync workout data to MFP, which Fitbit doesn't)... MapMyRun has my total distance marked as 2.05mi, where Fitbit has me at 2.86mi. Both run off of my phone's GPS, but I am thinking Fitbit is more accurate. I had mapped out my route, just shy of one mile to my turnaround spot, but I run for about 5-10 minutes around the the turnaround before I head back home. I know Fitbit has been fairly consistent, but MMR usually tracks almost the same mileage each day(between 2.0-2.4mi).

Anyways... I have the Fitbit Versa... Does anyone with a fitbit that uses the GPS tracking find it to be accurate? Does it act fairly consistent? Just wondering! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    @DaffyGirl88 @mhassan160 Thank you ladies!!!

@HASWLRS thank you so much! :)

@Krysless2 What do you use the ACV for? Is it for taste, or another reason? Also, I didn't realize your water counter cup was that! I LOVE IT! I have to keep track how many times I filled my bottle-I bring so many reusable bottles with me to work, and try to keep track that way! When it gets too hot at work, though, I lose track because I keep going for more water!
  • Xlivnfree1982
    Xlivnfree1982 Posts: 237 Member
    June 4th
    Steps: 15,605
    Water: 36oz
This discussion has been closed.