Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 129.8oz
    Steps: 22,183 (currently)

Goals:
    10,000 steps: ✔✔✔✔✔✔
    Log all food/drinks: ✔✔✔✔✔✔
    Run 3x/week: ✔✔✔✔✔✔
    Strength: ✔✔(abs)✖✔(abs)✖✖
    Yoga: ✔✔✔✔✖✖(stretched for a while, though!)
    10 minute abs: ✔✔✖✔✖✖

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Last Week's weight: 155.8
    Todays Weight: 153.6

@murdog3t, wonderful start to the month, Tami!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    mhassan160 wrote: »
    Weigh in this morning 222lb very happy 😊 I can see me at 210lb at the end of this month

@mhassan160 You are doing AWESOME! I am cheering for you to make it happen this month!!! 🤸‍♀️👏
  • cmhubbard92
    Date: 6/4
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 8858
    Water: 120 oz
    Just for today: stick to my diet plan, take a walk , take care of some important stuff, read 5 chapters

TGIF

Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Friday

You posted while I was rambling on in one of my responses haha. What an awesome loss this week!!! You are doing great! :) I love that you post your "Just for today"!!!
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Friday June 6th
    Logged food and was not under calories (my cheat day)
    Exercise 30 minutes walking
    Water 40 oz
    Steps 7,691
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Weigh in this morning 222lb very happy 😊 I can see me at 210lb at the end of this month

@mhassan160 You are doing AWESOME! I am cheering for you to make it happen this month!!! 🤸‍♀️👏
    Thank you so much 🥰
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,894 Member
    rl2paqyirx4t.jpeg
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,449 Member
    Friday 5 June

Accountability
    Tracked food: yes
    Calories: no, over goal but under with calories earned from exercise.
    Exercise: yes

Step and Water
    Steps : 19,532
    Water: 96 oz

Getting better with the water and have TWO new pairs of sneakers. :) Still missing the spinning classes at my gym, even though I get no steps for those. :|
  • HASWLRS
    Friday, June 5th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, two separate walks totalling 69 minutes and 23 minutes of beginner strength
    water: yes, 3 litres
    steps: 12,682
  • Krysless2
    There’s something very satisfying when you see your number get closer to 150 and away from 155!! I’m thinking It’s because when we see 155+plus in elementary school we were taught to round up if the number was over 5! Congratulations on being out of the “round up” category Tami!!
    Date: 6/4
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 8858
    Water: 120 oz
    Just for today: stick to my diet plan, take a walk , take care of some important stuff, read 5 chapters

TGIF

Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
  • HASWLRS
    SATURDAY WEIGH-IN

CW - 178.6
    PW - 181.4

Down 2.8 lbs!!
  • Krysless2
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Starting weight 184.9
    Week 1: 188
    I did not push myself to do the right things this week. I didn't stick to plans, and I didn't exercise.

It may not be a new week, but Today is always a new day! Tell us if you need us for advice or moral support!😊
  • Krysless2
    Amazing! Yes you can!
    I was stuck between 225 and 224 all April and May but that didn’t let me down and finally down to 222, so I can do it
    We can do it for sure 💪

• Krysless2
    Your Fitbit doesn’t automatically sync your steps into your diary?
    You guys are all doing AMAZING! I've had a busy day and haven't really had a chance to comment since I got home from work!
    I just got back in from my run! The rain finally stopped playing games!

I am really perplexed, though, as I have been using MapMyRun and Fitbit to track my workouts(MMR will sync workout data to MFP, which Fitbit doesn't)... MapMyRun has my total distance marked as 2.05mi, where Fitbit has me at 2.86mi. Both run off of my phone's GPS, but I am thinking Fitbit is more accurate. I had mapped out my route, just shy of one mile to my turnaround spot, but I run for about 5-10 minutes around the the turnaround before I head back home. I know Fitbit has been fairly consistent, but MMR usually tracks almost the same mileage each day(between 2.0-2.4mi).

Anyways... I have the Fitbit Versa... Does anyone with a fitbit that uses the GPS tracking find it to be accurate? Does it act fairly consistent? Just wondering! :)

• Krysless2
    edited June 2020
    Apple cider vinegar has antimicrobial and antioxidant effects. It may also offer health benefits, such as aiding weight loss, reducing cholesterol, lowering blood sugar levels, and improving the symptoms of diabetes. I drink 2.5 Tbs daily by putting 1/2Tbs in my 20oz Water. I used to add lemon and liquid Stevia but now it’s just ACV and water.. I actually find it boring to drink water without it now..
    @Krysless2 What do you use the ACV for? Is it for taste, or another reason? Also, I didn't realize your water counter cup was that! I LOVE IT! I have to keep track how many times I filled my bottle-I bring so many reusable bottles with me to work, and try to keep track that way! When it gets too hot at work, though, I lose track because I keep going for more water!

• cmhubbard92
    edited June 2020
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Your Fitbit doesn’t automatically sync your steps into your diary?
    You guys are all doing AMAZING! I've had a busy day and haven't really had a chance to comment since I got home from work!
    I just got back in from my run! The rain finally stopped playing games!

I am really perplexed, though, as I have been using MapMyRun and Fitbit to track my workouts(MMR will sync workout data to MFP, which Fitbit doesn't)... MapMyRun has my total distance marked as 2.05mi, where Fitbit has me at 2.86mi. Both run off of my phone's GPS, but I am thinking Fitbit is more accurate. I had mapped out my route, just shy of one mile to my turnaround spot, but I run for about 5-10 minutes around the the turnaround before I head back home. I know Fitbit has been fairly consistent, but MMR usually tracks almost the same mileage each day(between 2.0-2.4mi).

Anyways... I have the Fitbit Versa... Does anyone with a fitbit that uses the GPS tracking find it to be accurate? Does it act fairly consistent? Just wondering! :)

@Krysless2 my Fitbit always tracks my steps, I am just wondering why MMR vs Fitbit vary wildly on distance when both are tracking via gps... it's just hard to measure progress when my same run is getting different mileage at/around the same halfway point... fitbit will hit the mile mark, and MMR will say I made a mile about .25mi after.. just odd

Edit: yes fitbit syncs steps to diary, but I wanted a way for my exercise to be logged in the diary for the little challenges MFP/Underarmor does... Sorry if that's confusing
  • AfriDiva
    AfriDiva Posts: 186 Member
    @Krysless2 and @HASWLRS Thanks for the tip ladies. I need a bigger water bottle!
    My smaller one just needs refilling too much....that's probably why drinks seem like a hassle.

Friday 05
    User name - AfriDiva
    Logged - Yes
    Under calories - Yes
    Exercise - Yes

Water and Steps Challenge
    Water - 92oz
    Steps - 10,159

Logged water - Yes
    Diary complete button pressed.
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member