Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Little things that irk you 🤬

Replies

• jcrav77jcrav77 Member Posts: 515 Member Member Posts: 515 Member
    jcrav77 wrote: »
    Ok today it didn’t seem so little. When people ask you for your professional advice and what the regulations or code says then they argue with you about it. Don’t freaking ask me then. Go look it up for yourself. You have Google too. Ugh 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Rant over

I get this. I used to do home PC support for some of my customers. Nothing like being called out in a panic to discover and explain an issue and have them tell you how to fix it. Ummm you called me, remember?

Yes it’s so annoying. Lol I’m better today
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 1,767 Member Member Posts: 1,767 Member
    When you introduce a particular subject to someone and the next time you see them they start talking about it as if you've never heard about it in your life. Are you flippin' serious right now?

So that one night in paris
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,892 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,892 Member
    When I spend $70. on plants at a popular local nursery and the cashier can’t manage a smile, “hello” or “thank you”.
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,099 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,099 MFP Moderator
    Had to order printed, bound copy of my thesis for school. Paid for shipping with the order as one normally does. Apparently "FedEx decided they couldn't deliver it and gave it to USPS" so I had to pay postage to USPS to actually get the thing. WTF, how is that allowed :rage:
  • PaperDoll_PaperDoll_ Member Posts: 23,659 Member Member Posts: 23,659 Member
    When I spend $70. on plants at a popular local nursery and the cashier can’t manage a smile, “hello” or “thank you”.

This bothers me even if I’m spending a dollar.
  • KosmosKittenKosmosKitten Member Posts: 7,936 Member Member Posts: 7,936 Member
    When I wake up and my back is all out of sorts because I've been sleeping around three cats in the world's most awkward position.
  • mehshell420mehshell420 Member Posts: 660 Member Member Posts: 660 Member
    When you have plenty of natural light in your place, but your roommate still turns on the lights to do things.
  • FatToFitChaserFatToFitChaser Member Posts: 176 Member Member Posts: 176 Member
    When the things at home are not tidy , well arranged.
  • Skrib69Skrib69 Member Posts: 681 Member Member Posts: 681 Member
    People talking on speaker phone in a public place. If you are at home, fine. But I don’t want to listen to your conversation when I’m out and about.
  • glassyoglassyo Member Posts: 4,733 Member Member Posts: 4,733 Member
    Skrib69 wrote: »
    People talking on speaker phone in a public place. If you are at home, fine. But I don’t want to listen to your conversation when I’m out and about.

Insert yourself into the conversation. It's fun!

One time I was standing in line at a sandwich shop and there were 2 high school girls in front of me. One was talking on the phone saying something about her boyfriend drunk kissing another girl and I was like "oh, hell no" to the friend when the phone girl still called him her boy friend.
  • PlentyofProtein00PlentyofProtein00 Member Posts: 1,767 Member Member Posts: 1,767 Member
    When a cat (not naming names) decides to jump on the curtains and do crossfit at 6am.😑
  • vanityy99vanityy99 Member Posts: 1,893 Member Member Posts: 1,893 Member
    When people are having a discussion about what’s going on today and someone interjects with “ NoT ALl CoPS aRE BaD” - no *kitten* you don’t say.
  • 4legsRbetterthan24legsRbetterthan2 Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,099 MFP Moderator Member, MFP Moderator, Greeter, Premium Posts: 18,099 MFP Moderator
    When a cat (not naming names) decides to jump on the curtains and do crossfit at 6am.😑

Sounds like an Instagram star in the making. Can I follow? I need a good workout routine!
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 12,892 Member Member, Premium Posts: 12,892 Member
    I sweat too much,
    my hair gets soaked if I work outside in the heat and I need to change clothes afterwards.
    Makes for taking a lot of showers.

d45ils19rmt7.gif
    edited June 6
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 17,890 Member Member Posts: 17,890 Member
    I sweat too much,
    my hair gets soaked if I work outside in the heat and I need to change clothes afterwards.

sweat ?

sweat is good.

..... sweat can be great fun; it damn sure can. B)
  • lx1xlx1x Member Posts: 28,944 Member Member Posts: 28,944 Member
    I sweat too much,

d45ils19rmt7.gif

Same here.. not alone there.
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Member Posts: 246,975 Member Member Posts: 246,975 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I sweat too much,

sweat ?

sweat is good.

I like the way you think 😛

This fricken peroneal injury that won't GTFA
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I sweat too much,

sweat ?

sweat is good.

Of course, you are correct sir. 😉
    fbbci5pj72i3.gif
    Hubs always jokes "dont talk to mom before she's fully awake on weekends"

But he does

Then gets annoyed when I don't want to talk to him....