Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• danialshamim
    danialshamim Posts: 6 Member
    Need friends, trying to lose all the excess weight and improve my health, down from 320 lbs to 260 lbs still 60 odd lbs to go
  • xGreatWhiteNorthx
    xGreatWhiteNorthx Posts: 335 Member
    Add me!
    SW- 235lbs
    CW- 196lbs
    GW- 145lbs

30 year old homesteader from northern Ontario.
  • Ginacoates95
    Ginacoates95 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi 👋 I’m Georgina I’m 25 and from the UK I started my journey 5 weeks ago and I’m currently 18lbs down, looking to make new friends :) please feel free to add me I post daily and always here for a chat :)
  • rosebud69155
    rosebud69155 Posts: 445 Member
    You can never have too many friends or too strong of a support system! Feel free to add me! ✌🏻
  • RomexCable
    RomexCable Posts: 2 Member
    Newbie here. Looking for friends!
  • DarrellB1980
    DarrellB1980 Posts: 20 Member
    Hello I’m Darrell from Canada. Been on this app for a few weeks and I have really felt and can see the difference so add me if you would like as a friend😊👍
  • Emma_Charlotte123
    Emma_Charlotte123 Posts: 65 Member
    Yes add me....
  • cguevarra
    cguevarra Posts: 86 Member
    Always like friends.
  • Katiewood615
    Katiewood615 Posts: 4 Member
    Active user. I have 50lbs to lose. Let's be friends!
  • mlynette4339
    mlynette4339 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey! I love having friends! I recently restarted my fitness journey so I am also looking for motivational friends :) feel free to add me
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    Add me if you’d like
  • Hursty20
    Hursty20 Posts: 8 Member
    Looking for friends. Feel free to add!
  • mrskekejones
    mrskekejones Posts: 2 Member
    Hey all I'm new here and could do with some new friends for inspirational and motivational support, feel free to add me 😊
  • _just_do_not_quit
    _just_do_not_quit Posts: 4 Member
    Please add me too, low carb / Keto over here and would love some like minded people to join up with.
    Vic x
  • SarahLopez81
    SarahLopez81 Posts: 8 Member
    Plz add me, I need people to cheer me on! I’ll return the favour lol
  • mommahfit
    mommahfit Posts: 11 Member
    Hey everyone! I'm not really new here, but a returning friend haha. I slacked off for a while after having my son a year and a half ago and I just found out last week that I have pre-diabetes so its time to starting kicking *kitten* and fix my problem! I'm always looking for new motivational friends, and I plan on being more active on here now so add me if you'd like! :)
  • gozalien1
    gozalien1 Posts: 2 Member
    Back on the chain gang
  • JessMarie0389
    JessMarie0389 Posts: 129 Member
    Fell off MFP but I’m trying to stay on my fitness thing so thought I’d give it a shot again 😊👋🏽 say hi
  • SalluR
    SalluR Posts: 180 Member
    Feel free to add me. I need motivational friends who will push me to reach my target goal. :-)
  • cguevarra
    cguevarra Posts: 86 Member
    29! CPT, love fitness, and love motivating people. Strive everyday to be a better you tomorrow.