Step and Water
    Steps : 20,031
    Water: 120 oz

All that water was sloshing around walking the dog LOL
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,466 Member
    edited June 2020
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    Well thankYou! I’ve only read reader reviews on there. How do I find your reads?
    Are you on Goodreads? You can see what I'm reading and listening to any time there.
    I was curious myself! I need a new book suggestion! Inquiring minds want to know!!🧐
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Date: 6/7
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: no
    exercise: no
    Steps : 2781
    Just for today: stick to my diet plan, read 5 chapters, take a walk, 20 min strength training

Happy Monday 🤞

What are you reading, anything good? :)

@Krysless2 not sure if this will work but here's a link to my Books Read page. https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/4353825

My user name is Suezq
  • DaffyGirl88
    I am currently reading The Hyde Park Murder by Elliott Roosevelt, son of FRD and Eleanor. In it Eleanor plays detective and it's the second in a series. It's only about 200 pages long and I needed a little light reading after the Tattooist of Auschwitz. I usually have 3 books in work, one physical book, one Kindle and one audio. I am currently doing the 2020 Popsugar Reading Challenge, it causes me to read outside my typical genre/comfort zone and I've read a lot of great books that I otherwise wouldn't have. When in doubt on what to read (although there are currently 400+ books on my To Read list) I will grab a book from the Great American Read or other book list.

Always up for a discussion about books. Life isn't all about dieting and getting steps. ;)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Can anyone tell that I'm sitting at my desk but not feeling like doing any work? LOLOL
  • GuessimGryffindor
    GuessimGryffindor Posts: 642 Member
    Monday 8 June

Accountability
    Tracked food: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes

Step and Water
    Steps : 20,031

All that water was sloshing around walking the dog LOL

Even a greater job on water and steps😉😎.
    Im gonna try and keep it going.
  • DaffyGirl88
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Monday, June 8th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 42 minute walk
    water: yes, 2 1/2 litres
    steps: 13,141

I think I am getting bored, in general. My husband doesn't get home usually until after 7 pm (or later) and he leaves the house while I am still in bed. This is six days a week, with maybe a little earlier home time on Saturdays. My son is upstairs working on his computer, so I don't even really see him either. My days consist of walking, preparing supper, and any other house chores I feel inspired to do. Many days I spend too much time on my computer, and then I get that bored, "I need to munch" feeling. The last two days I have eaten the majority of my exercise calories, and there has definitely been some "junk food" in there.

@HASWLRS If it's a weekday, PM me and we can chat. I'm teleworking and it's been difficult to not head to the cupboard when I am bored or frustrated, the latter being almost constant. When I was at work I had meetings and talking with coworkers to distract me. Now that I'm home and have 24/7 access to the snacks in the house they just scream my name. :/
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Richmondwriter MUAC June 8th:
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: No (+266; if only I had given up either the tater tots or the chardonnay!)
    Exercised: Yes (30 minutes walk/run; have started couch to 10K)
  • DaffyGirl88
    Richmondwriter MUAC June 8th:
    Under: No (+266; if only I had given up either the tater tots or the chardonnay!)
    Exercised: Yes (30 minutes walk/run; have started couch to 10K)

Definitely the tots, NEVER the wine!!! :o
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,904 Member
    edited June 2020
    Lots of great comments I’d like to respond to but haven’t had a chance yet! I’m so thrilled that we’ve remained so active in our group, the conversation usually starts to die down around week 2! High participation equals better monthly results on the scales! I dohave an issue to ask you all about. I haven’t been able to sync Fitbit step for some reason. I followed the trouble shooting steps on MFP and Fitbit but it’s still not syncing. Has anyone had this issue?
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Date: 6/8
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 6821
    Just for today: read 5 chapters, stick to keto diet plan ,low impact kickboxing
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Monday, June 8th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 42 minute walk
    water: yes, 2 1/2 litres
    steps: 13,141

I think I am getting bored, in general. My husband doesn't get home usually until after 7 pm (or later) and he leaves the house while I am still in bed. This is six days a week, with maybe a little earlier home time on Saturdays. My son is upstairs working on his computer, so I don't even really see him either. My days consist of walking, preparing supper, and any other house chores I feel inspired to do. Many days I spend too much time on my computer, and then I get that bored, "I need to munch" feeling. The last two days I have eaten the majority of my exercise calories, and there has definitely been some "junk food" in there.

What a great walk
    hanging in their
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Lots of great comments I’d like to respond to but haven’t had a chance yet! I’m so thrilled that we’ve remained so active in our group, the conversation usually starts to die down around week 2! High participation equals better monthly results on the scales! I dohave an issue to ask you all about. I haven’t been able to sync Fitbit step for some reason. I followed the trouble shooting steps on MFP and Fitbit but it’s still not syncing. Has anyone had this issue?

@Krysless2, Yeah, I find Fitbit is very slow to catch up. I just keep forcing a sync and eventually it does. I don't know what trouble shooting measures were suggested, but when I get frustrated enough I power down my phone and then turn it back it on. Sometimes that seems to help?

And yes, to the conversation flowing!! It felt like we only had half a dozen team mates that first week!! Better to ramp up than to dwindle down, as is the usual like you said!!
  • Krysless2
    Date: Mon, June8th
    ~~~ Week 2; Day2 ~~~
    MiniAccountabilityChallenge:
    💩🧻🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ Yes
    ••Under Cals(1200, minus Fitbit cals)••
    💩🧻🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ Yes..I think! -6
    ••Tracking••
    🧻🧻🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ Yes
    ••Exercise(20min)••
    🧻🧻🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ Yes
    Water Intake(64oz/daily):
    🧻🧻🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ 80oz today
    StepGoal(9500/Daily):
    💩💩🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘 ~ 8135 steps today
    ~~~ Personal Goals ~~~
    20 min Yoga(2days):
    🔜🧻🔜🔜🔜🔘🔚
    Intermittent Fasting(16:8):
    💩🧻🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
    Weight Training(3days):
    🔜🧻🔘🔛🔘🔛🔘
    •••3X(Sets)12(Reps)•••
    Weights/Machine Used:
    30lbs/Abdominal
    30lbs/Triceps Extension
    30lbs/Seated Row
    30lbs/Bicep Curl
    15lbs/Shoulder Press
    30lbs/Lat Pulldown
    15lbs/Chess Press
    65lbs/Hip Adduction

Journal ~ Fitbit wasn’t syncing up so I had to improvise😊!
  • Krysless2
    Here’s me working on goal #3 With screen shot of how long it took me to complete a mile
    ma0ow7owueo7.png
    sqheozn14nj4.jpeg
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Here’s me working on goal #3 With screen shot of how long it took me to complete a mile
    ma0ow7owueo7.png
    sqheozn14nj4.jpeg

Awesome job @Krysless2 great work so far!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- June Week #1(Sun, May 31 to Sat, June 6)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @cmhubbard92 (7)
    @AfriDiva (7)
    @murdog3t (7)
    @HASWLRS (7)
    @shellyscb (7)
    @DaffyGirl88 (6)
    @petrocoetsee (6)

Congratulations. This is the largest number of winners I think I have seen on TBBT. You all have done amazing. The hard work really showed.

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @mhassan160

Attempted 3 or less days
    @lmk02020 (3)
    @krysless2 (2)
    @richmondwriter (2)
    @terry111330 (1)

I was so happy to see so many participating this week. You all did great.

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out.

@brandi_84 everyone has been doing fantastic! I'm surprised you can keep up!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    GuessimGryffindor
    MUAC
    6/8/2020
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: yes (walk and jog)

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 107
    Steps: 19108

@GuessimGryffindor great job! A great start to the week!
This discussion has been closed.