Breakfast meal ????

2»

Replies

• nikkijwhale
    nikkijwhale Posts: 1 Member
    I usually have 2 weetabix with skimmed milk with chopped banana or alpro coconut yoghurt with blueberries strawberries and raspberries with a reasooon of chia or poppy seeds.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,281 Member
    1/4 cups of whole old fashioned oats with 1/2 banana and berries. I cook it in a lot of water so it looks like a lot. I eat two hard boiled egg whites too. every day..simple ..automatic..and has everything I need.
  • GoingForAHike
    GoingForAHike Posts: 1 Member
    I do baked oatmeal bars. I make a pan on Sunday and have them throughout the week. I’ll top it with berries, almond butter, honey, nuts etc. I pair that with bacon. Or I’ll do chia pudding and again change up my toppings the same way I do the oatmeal bars.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    I like to make breakfast burritos and freeze them.

I usually put cooked ground turkey, scrambled eggs (with hotsauce mixed in), and shredded cheese in a low-carb burrito. Then I roll them up, wrap in foil or plastic wrap and freeze. You can use different meats and add beans or veggies in them too.

When ready to eat, just take it out the freezer and put it on a plate, then microwave for 1.5-2.5 minutes (depending on microwave).
  • Vdubz27
    Vdubz27 Posts: 5 Member
    Egg white oats!
    Super filling! And you can make it sweet or savory
  • Zoomie402
    Zoomie402 Posts: 260 Member
    I like to have 1/3 cup Fage 0%
    1tbs PB2
    1Tbs Creamy Peanut butter
    1 tsp honey
    1/2 tbs dark chocolate chips

Mix it all together and grab an apple to dip. Then just eat any that's leftover....which there won't be because it's delicious.
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    I make small oatmeal muffins, depending on the flavour they end up being 160-180 calories. Freeze the things and take them out to thaw on the counter each morning. I literally get up and go so I don't even want to take the time to eat cereal.
  • Mithridites
    Mithridites Posts: 595 Member
    Piece of sourdough rye bread with one serving of peanut butter. Sometimes I slice banana on top.
  • LinkedEmpire
    LinkedEmpire Posts: 40 Member
    I've never been a breakfast person buuut since it does give me an energy boost, I still go light. Egg whites (has to be colored yellow lol), tky bacon or sausage, 22 seed grain bread w/ butter & a cup of almond/cashew milk. Sometimes I'll go heavier on rest days so I don't overdo lunch and dinner. I'll add a tofu smoothie (I guess it's ok, lol) or cottage cheese w/ honey, berries and seeds. I'm not an oats & banana person, didn't like it as a kid either 😒. Makes me bloat too.
  • christineengel1
    christineengel1 Posts: 2 Member
    A coffee with SuperCreamer (keto creamer with MCT oil) first thing in the morning. You won't feel hungry for hours. Then a TwoGood low carb yogurt with almonds and blueberries around 10.
  • jjlbrick
    jjlbrick Posts: 233 Member
    Oatmeal those instant kind never fill me up same with one minute type. 5 minute better steel cut is amazing