What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    Sand_TIger wrote: »
    alexmose wrote: »
    Work on resistance to humidity. I used to play field hockey in this weather, but now a 40 min walk makes me feel dizzy and faint. I carry electrolytes and drink tons of water but still seems to happen. Any tips all? I drink powder electrolytes and Powerade/Gatorade zero

You might want to make sure you are drinking the RIGHT electrolytes - you could talk to a professional for that but you could also take a look at your nutrition analysis (from your log) and see if you are low on potassium, sodium, etc. Also clothing makes a big difference so you probably want to look at that. Good luck with your goal!

As for myself, I made it to 50 pounds lost and my next goal is to hit 190, which will be 55 pounds lost. I'd really like to get there by June 24 but I'm not holding my breath.

I second this. I have black outs and fainting spells in the summer if I don't watch my sodium and potassium, especially my sodium. I have a hard time eating even close to recommended levels.
  • Annieshorty18
    Annieshorty18 Posts: 22 Member
    I HAVE BEEN ON KETO AND THE GYM FOR THE LAST THREE WEEKS AND ONLY LOST THE FIRST WEEK 4 POUNDS. I'M VERY FRUSTRATED AND UPSET THE SCALE THIS MORNING NOTHING. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO. HELP!!!!!!!!! :'(
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    6 lbs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!