Down 115lbs! (Excited & Unsure at the same time)

Vdubz27
Vdubz27 Posts: 5 Member
This goal is huge for me!
But I also find myself struggling with this new “identity” beyond the plus size section.
I am now wearing a large shirt which I probably haven’t done since middle school.
It seems like a world of shopping options have opened up but I’m more confused than ever!

Anyone else? Tips?

Here I am!

9u7i182rdaai.jpeg

d6vi5j2s2eao.jpeg

Replies

• shelly24100
    shelly24100 Posts: 22 Member
    You look fabulous i
  • georgiamarsh1
    georgiamarsh1 Posts: 18 Member
    You've done amazing! Looking great :)
  • Jumpropegirl5467
    Jumpropegirl5467 Posts: 98 Member
    Vdubz27 wrote: »
    But I also find myself struggling with this new “identity” beyond the plus size section.
    I am now wearing a large shirt which I probably haven’t done since middle school.
    It seems like a world of shopping options have opened up but I’m more confused than ever!

Anyone else? Tips?

Here I am!

9u7i182rdaai.jpeg

d6vi5j2s2eao.jpeg

Wow congratulations!!! This is amazing progress, enjoy all the new shopping experiences, you earned it. Fabulous !
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    My tip is to be super proud of what an amazing accomplishment that is!
  • RaeWats
    RaeWats Posts: 57 Member
    Embrace it!! I used to always wear dark colours. Once I got out of plus sizes, I started buying things in colour!

Way to go 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,599 Member
    Congratulations. Job well done.
  • mc62412
    mc62412 Posts: 195 Member
    Good job. It’s not easy so be super proud and explore ! 😬 when did you start your transformation. I just started mine in April.
  • CherylGodfrey1
    CherylGodfrey1 Posts: 7 Member
    Excellent job. Let it be the new you and keep tracking your progress. If you start to gain, rein it back in. You got this.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Wow! You look great! Oh how I would love to shop in the regular sizes!
  • getfitsudhasankar
    getfitsudhasankar Posts: 1 Member
    You look soooo good... You should be proud of yourself now. this change is definitely for good. Do not get confused.
  • foobuddies
    foobuddies Posts: 1 Member
    inspiring!
  • huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    Wow! You look great! Oh how I would love to shop in the regular sizes!

me too!!
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,535 Member
    Vdubz27 wrote: »

Anyone else? Tips?

Here I am!

9u7i182rdaai.jpeg

d6vi5j2s2eao.jpeg

Wow congratulations!!! This is amazing progress, enjoy all the new shopping experiences, you earned it. Fabulous !

Fantastic! Look at the hard work you put in and the results it got you. Be proud!
  • huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    edited June 2020
    I had lost a bunch of weight about 4 years ago and I was able to shop in the regular sized clothes. omg!! you are right, it's like a whole world of options opened up! it was actually FUN to go shopping. I have since gained my weight back, but I'm back on track now to get back down to the smaller clothes I had bought. as far as tips... just take lots of stuff in the dressing room and try everything on. it can be expensive so at first get one great pair of pants and find a few tops to go with it to change it up. then as you are able to afford more clothes, keep buying other peices that you need. congrats on your weight loss and HAVE FUN WITH IT!!
  • rachempoo
    rachempoo Posts: 134 Member
    Congratulations! Try to have fun with the newfound clothing freedom that you have earned.
  • donnajean_423
    donnajean_423 Posts: 7 Member
    Congratulations
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Amazing job! It can take time to get used to a body that’s a lot different from the one you have now.
  • stahndebs
    stahndebs Posts: 29 Member
    You look amazing. Well done 👍
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!