Calling 5 foot something females!!

Replies

• Catlessi41
    Catlessi41 Posts: 39 Member
    About 5ft 2in.... Feel free to add me if you love kitties, yoga, running and food. Good food.
  • Taytaylynn92
    Taytaylynn92 Posts: 230 Member
    I’m 5’4.5 and currently 139 looking to get to about 120!
  • River314
    River314 Posts: 66 Member
    5 ft nothing here! Restarted my journey a week ago. Restarted at 231.6 and now at 230. Feeling good after the first week (again)!! Y'all feel free to add me!
  • MzsRose
    MzsRose Posts: 6 Member
    5 ft 1, age 51, B)
  • RosaKitty19
    RosaKitty19 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi I’m 5’6 back on MFP having gained back last time on here. Feel free to add for mutual motivation & encouragement! Just started back again yesterday 🤗
  • arizonacolbys
    arizonacolbys Posts: 7 Member
    I'm about 5'4" and have crept back up to my highest weight again (other than pregnancies! LOL) I'd like to lose 20 lbs minimum and see how I feel there. I run long distance on weekends & find myself eating way too much as a reward. Need to get out of that habit, stay in my calorie range & work out more through the week. I would love more friends - feel free to add me!
  • nikkinichols622
    nikkinichols622 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm 5'5" looking to lose 60lbs or more. Lost my body after having my daughter and getting married. Want to take back myself and get healthy for myself and my family. Would love the support of others who want the same too. Add me. New to the community thing. Always just felt on my own.
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    5’4 🎀 Hi! I’m sure you will reach your goal 💪🏻 I’m cheering for you! 👏🏻 You can do it!

• abundantjoyful
    abundantjoyful Posts: 1 Member
    Hey can a former 5'1" 68 year old woman still join (LOL)? I'm a senior and now I'm 4'11" and looking to find encouragement from others who are perfect in stature like us. Looking to lose about 75 pounds.
  • justepl
    justepl Posts: 1 Member
    5'1" and 39 years old. I am at the biggest of my life (including pregnancy!) and have recently been put onto cholesterol pills :( I am looking to get down 30lbs, slowly & safely.
  • robynmac5819
    robynmac5819 Posts: 161 Member
    Hey ladies 5ft 2.5inches (gosh darn it that half an inch counts, right?). I lost weight four years ago, went from 183, to 123. Then gained it all back over the years, plus 7 pounds(starting weight 190) . I’m almost two months in and I’ve lost 22 pounds. I would love some more friends in the same boat to help keep each other motivated.
  • mrsjchristopher
    mrsjchristopher Posts: 3 Member
    5'3" apparently (after thinking I was 5'2" since I was 13)
    Need to lose 60 lbs. I've yoyo'd most of my life but this is the heaviest I've ever been.
    A few years ago I did really well here tracking my food and running, now I'm going to try tracking and walking.
  • Urthepinetomyapple
    Urthepinetomyapple Posts: 18 Member
    5’1 and age 37 😅
    Feel like gaining 1lb on the scales shows as 7lb when I look in the mirror 😕
    Started this way back in 2014 and lost 35lb but have gained bk 21lb and I don’t like it at all! Re-started today wasn’t the best but I’m going to keep going as I know it gets easier when a routine sets in, feel free to add x
  • Katrinas_waves
    Katrinas_waves Posts: 6 Member
    Hi I'm 5.4 and back on here after a 3 year hiatus. I'm need of some friends! Only currently have 1. So please add me 😘

I need to lose a few stone. Already lost 2 stone through walking alone but it's not enough anymore so came back on here to try and shift some more.
  • twio2015
    twio2015 Posts: 29 Member
    Im 5"3 and 30 years old. My heaviest weight is 188, and I am now between 171-172 this week. My ultimate goal weight is 145-135. Please add me, i would love some friends :)
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    I'm 5'4" and down to 160lb from 210lb after start on the weight loss path in Sept. Goal is 145lb to start, and probably a little lower
    depending on how I look and feel. I'm open to new friends.
  • Mini_Chonk
    Mini_Chonk Posts: 6 Member
    I am 5’4”. Last year, I lost the 10-15 pounds that left me feeling tired and uncomfortable. However, I am slowly gaining it back. I went from a muscular 122 lbs to a slightly chubby 126, and I’m looking for an active group to keep me accountable.
  • Grace_spaceship
    Grace_spaceship Posts: 80 Member
    I was 5ft10.5 but after breaking my back I am 5ft9.5. I have had a lot of weight fluctuations over the last few years mainly due to mental health issues. I've spent the last few months gaining muscle and now I am trying to get lean. Currently 160lbs trying to get to about 150lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • allycs85
    allycs85 Posts: 40 Member
    Hi I'm 5'2 I joined ww April 1st and lost 18Ib didn't really enjoy ww as wasn't learning anything about nutrition and what my body needs. Joined mfp 10 days ago and lost just over 6Ib so far! I don't really have a goal weight as yet I'm taking it pound by pound I think once I'm happy I'll stop. My original goal was 140 but the closer I get to that the more I realise I have a lot more to lose than that. At the beginning of my journey I had an image in my head of how I would look after losing x amount of weight but so far I just look the same 😭 good luck on your journeys I would love friends on here just for accountability x
  • redlindsy
    redlindsy Posts: 4 Member
    5ft almost 56 - would like to be around 10 stone looking for inspiration and nice food to eat