Is it me or is MFP the nicest place on the internet ?

hajmin
hajmin Posts: 40 Member
The internet can be a ruthless place where people hide behind a key board and act like jerks. For some reason on (positively) MFP everyone seems to be friendly and encouraging. The world needs to be more like the MFP community lol

Replies

• hajmin
    LOL - just joined? Give it a while! Say you love detoxing on here and see how nice people are ; ) lol

Not new just never been active on the community side lol... But I guess I know detox is a trigger word now lol hahaha Thanks for letting me know. Now I am going to go to all the message boards and just write detox lol haha jk
  • RevGym2
    RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
    I agree. This is a very nice place. I have many friends on here. Most people say I inspired them and that I’m their best friend on here
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Awwww yay!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,570 Member
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    I agree. This is a very nice place. I have many friends on here. Most people say I inspired them and that I’m their best friend on here

This be true
  • hajmin
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    👋🏿 Hey there @hajmin We're normal folks here which means we all have our good days and bad days.

The general gist is an overwhelming amount of support, corny inside jokes that'll take you a while to understand, and LOADS of inspiration from others who graciously share their very personal journies with strangers.

All in all, it's a beautiful thing. But like a rose, watch for the occasional thorn.

For sure !
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    hajmin wrote: »
    The internet can be a ruthless place where people hide behind a key board and act like jerks. For some reason on (positively) MFP everyone seems to be friendly and encouraging. The world needs to be more like the MFP community lol

Lol you havent visited the other forums yet have you :)
  • hajmin
    Tigg_er wrote: »

Lol I haven't visited much lol.. where the mad at life angry people at ?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2

I can't help it if I get hangry!
  • hajmin

Get a snicker bar lol
  • 4legsRbetterthan2

Get a snicker bar lol

That's what got me here in the first place *grumble grumble*
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member

Oh I cant tell you ,,,They will find you though B)
  • hajmin

Get a snicker bar lol

That's what got me here in the first place *grumble grumble*

How many snicker bars did you have lol ?
  • hajmin

Oh I cant tell you ,,,They will find you though B)

I'll be alright lol I am big boy... Thanks for the warning though lol
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member

Whoo chile, sometimes they just sneak up on you seemingly out of nowhere. And sometimes, "they" is "me" lol. Remember that rose analogy? Mind you, a Snickers sounds good right about now. If you'll excuse me...
  • hajmin
    I got snicker bars 2 for a dollar lol ..put your orders in... After this comment I probably will be banned from MFP.
  • CarbsAndCoffee41
    CarbsAndCoffee41 Posts: 264 Member

I am recently a returning MFP user. I adore the positive people here!
  • hajmin

I am recently a returning MFP user. I adore the positive people here!

Yea for sure.. I'll take positive people wherever I can get them lol